Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping for Hermes bag in Paris

Good day,

I'm going to Paris for a holidays, could anybody helps to advise me where to get Hermes Birkin/Kelly bags please ? Thank you and happy lunar new year.

I heard the waiting list is super long....so really depends on your luck.
    elusive

Comment

Heard from my friends tat popular series like wat u mention mostly no stock.. @@

Comment

Depends on luck. My couple Frds went Paris Hermes boutique and manage
        To get. My Frd asked the sales staff and it not available. Then his gf asked another sales stuff and she show it to her. They left with the bag, to much envy from onlookers...
        Current babies:
        Sub 16610LN D series
        PAM 312 M series
        IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
        116613LB?
        a good White dial watch

Comment

Originally posted by jasonlai6969 View Post
          Good day,

I'm going to Paris for a holidays, could anybody helps to advise me where to get Hermes Birkin/Kelly bags please ? Thank you and happy lunar new year.
          The chance is near zero. Hv done my attempts to various parts of Europe including Paris in past 2 years with no success.
          PP 5726 leather for work
          PP 5167 for smart casual

And for my Mrs
          PP 7018 IA (Blue face)
          PP 5067 (Black face)
          PP 5067 (White face)

Comment

Wow ! Hope is diminishing.... Sigh. Haha... Tough if really can't get it, then switch to get watches instead. Just wondering how those guys selling in the open market managed to get it, there are so many in the second-hand stores n online sites.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonlai6969 View Post
              Wow ! Hope is diminishing.... Sigh. Haha... Tough if really can't get it, then switch to get watches instead. Just wondering how those guys selling in the open market managed to get it, there are so many in the second-hand stores n online sites.
              That's the very reason why it's out of stocks hehe...

Anyway enjoy ur trip... treat the watch/hermes as a bonus if u manage to get it.
              elusive

Comment

Remember to show it to us If u manage to buy it..let us envy u oso.. hee

Comment

Try your luck but don't hope for too much. You may have better chance at the more ulu stores in Europe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

It is near impossible to get one if you just walk in and tell them straight away that you want to buy a hermes/ Kelly. You need a bit of a strategy.

Comment

Hmmm.... Some strategy huh... Sounds good, any to share so we can have a blit of hope ....?

Comment

what is the strategy?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X