Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cray
    replied
    stopped going to msia for awhile now but useful tips anyway. thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Yoogin
    replied
    Not sure if I OT-ing but I just came back from Penang yesterday and I had no run-ins with the Malaysian Police.

Maybe it was because I was driving some beat up rental Perdua car with Malaysian car plate so they did not bother me at all

Leave a comment:

• andrewtang
    replied
    You just have to pay for it buddy, coffee money as they say

Leave a comment:

• kingpin
    replied
    Just read this. Helpful advice. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• fishball01
    replied
    wow.. heard that a lot of sg cars kena stopped and asked to clear back log fines that the driver didn't even knew of.. when ask to provide proof of offence.. the Johor tp say dun hav and yet insist the driver to clear the fines before returning of driving licence and passport.. damnn..

Leave a comment:

• hakkalam
    replied
    wow..thanks and may I add ....if you are Chinese ..Speak English only..malayu saya taktau..

Leave a comment:

• lovehk881
    replied
    thanks, good tips.

Leave a comment:

• leilongdude
    replied
    Don't under table.. Pay official fines.

Leave a comment:

• bwatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Nurbisa View Post
    My lawyer's friend from KL gave me these useful tips when you drive in Malaysia highway/federal roads:

Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police officers while driving:-
    1. Stop the car and wind down your window.
    2. If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
    3. If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
    4. Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.

In the event that the police officers ask you to follow them to the police station:-
    1. Ask if you are under arrest and for what offence.
    2. If you are not under arrest, you have the right to leave.

In the event you are flagged down by persons you believe could be plain clothes police:-
    1. Do not stop because plain clothes police officers do not have the authority to stop you.
    2. Drive to the nearest police station and lodge a report. (The same procedure applies to pedestrians)
    that helps thx man

Leave a comment:

• edz96
    replied
    give them money

Leave a comment:

• meanjean
    replied
    Originally posted by halozz View Post
    they will always be around to get kopi money from you what i do is only put 10 ringgit in your wallet the rest of your cash keep elsewhere so they will only have 10 bucks to get from you.....works for me always
    agreed. heard too many stories especially if ur sg plate

Leave a comment:

• Guan81
    replied
    Interesting tips.

Leave a comment:

• Kac
    replied
    Looks like nothing has changed much since last time..getting nervous as I'm driving up for a business meeting soon.

Leave a comment:

• halozz
    replied
    they will always be around to get kopi money from you what i do is only put 10 ringgit in your wallet the rest of your cash keep elsewhere so they will only have 10 bucks to get from you.....works for me always

Leave a comment:

• jetfixation
    replied
    Interesting tips here, I've not been on the NS Highway for years, is this corrupt cop thing still as rampant today?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X