Any advise? First time going japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advise? First time going japan!

Hi bros. As mentioned. My first time to japan. Doing a 10 days 9 nights free and easy there. I'll be covering places like Kyoto. Osaka. Then mt fuji. Hakone. Gotenba! Shinjuku. Shibuya. Harajuku. Ginza. Asakusa and many more! Any places I mention has any shops selling new or pre owned watches!? Thx.

Hi Bro.
    Make a side trip to Nakano by Chuo Line (Rapid) and about 5 min from Shinjuku or 15 min from Tokyo. There is few pre-owned watch shop inside Broadway building.
    You will not be disappointed.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by miLD View Post
      Hi Bro.
      Make a side trip to Nakano by Chuo Line (Rapid) and about 5 min from Shinjuku or 15 min from Tokyo. There is few pre-owned watch shop inside Broadway building.
      You will not be disappointed.
      Cheers.
      Sweet bro, anyway. what kinda watches do they carry there?

Comment

Not sure about watches there but can try to take pic of the chick there.

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
          Sweet bro, anyway. what kinda watches do they carry there?
          The 2 bigger shop in Broadway are RENZU (on 2F) and BETTY Road + JACK Road (on 3F) and a few other smaller shop in the building.
          Renzu carry about 1000 pcs and Betty (Ladies watches) + Jack (men watches) carry easily 3000 pcs. These shops carried mostly luxurious watches like JLC, FM, PP, ROLEX, PAM, OMEGA etc.
          The last time (Sept 2010) when I visited Jack, I saw at least 2 dozens of Pams, and few hundreds Rolexes of various model on display - some is BNIB too.

Forget to mention, if you are in Shibuya, drop by at Housekihiroba which is on the 4F of A2 building along Bunkamura-dori - 3 min walk from the west exit of the station.

Comment

there's a pretty well-known retail chain selling pre-owned luxurious goods - daikokuya or known as "da4 hei1 wu1". got lots of shops in various districts in tokyo.

sidenote, the top end pre-owned watches ain't cheaper than what you can get in singapore, and the strong yen isn't helping either

Comment

& I always thought Japan a nice place to buy watch

Comment

It is also a best place to buy cameras, lots of variety from Yodobashi.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X