Vietnam - TheNorthFace Factory Outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam - TheNorthFace Factory Outlet

Hi, those who went to vietnam, is it true that I can buy authentic and genuine NorthFace bags there? a colleague of mine mentioned that he bought a northface backpack for around $25sgd. My first impression was it must be a fake. Then I found out that NorthFace has a factory in vietnam. So would like to know if any of you have tried to purchase one? thanks!

Went to hanoi 3 years ago, it is near the water puppet theatre. not only northface, you can find gap and other brands as well. I seen it most prob genuine but perhaps there got very miniature defects. Damn cheap when you really bargain it.

Comment

in hcmc and hanoi, every little shop and kiosk will claim their products are genuine and from factory outlets..... question is where got so much rejects and factory outlets,,,, especially for crumpler, kipling, northface, nike etc etc,,,,

anyway if price is ok, why not, and just remember, you can authenticate by carrying them to EU country

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
        ...anyway if price is ok, why not, and just remember, you can authenticate by carrying them to EU country
        you forgot to mention of pricing for authenticating in EU
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
          in hcmc and hanoi, every little shop and kiosk will claim their products are genuine and from factory outlets..... question is where got so much rejects and factory outlets,,,, especially for crumpler, kipling, northface, nike etc etc,,,,

anyway if price is ok, why not, and just remember, you can authenticate by carrying them to EU country
          You got that right.

My bro was in hanoi and he bought a whole bunch of Nike stuff back, like Nike socks.

I saw it and I tried it on for a day. Trust me...it didn't look and feel like the $10 Nike socks in sg. Then I thought, if that kinda "quality" product is from their factory and sold in our stores...people won't be buying Nike liao. It's like worlds apart.

As usual, people are just making use of their location because Nike has a factory there, and smoke everyone that these are rejected goods. Batam or indo is another place...Ralph Lauren polos.

They come out with all the designs or things you never see in stores before...I mean if these are current season or previous season items that you see in the stores, because it supposedly origins from that factory in vietnam, fine...but they come out with their own weird colours and designs. How to believe?

My take? Well if it's cheap and comfy, just buy and wear lah...I don't really give a damn. But, just know what you are buying that's all.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hmm..what does it mean that you can authenticate by carrying to EU countries?
            guess there are a lot of shops taking advantage of the factories there..claiming they are selling overruns.. many sellers from ebay also claim that their northface bags are genuine since it came from vietnam. For all we know it could be just triple AAA counterfeits.

if the bag will be used for travelling abroad, better buy the real ones..but for just going to the gym/sch/fieldtrips, maybe the triple aaa will suffice..

Comment

Those caught in EU with counterfeits not only face fines and goods confiscation, but in extreme cases jail sentences too.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

this only applies to northface products or all branded items? yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by lex_sub12 View Post
                  this only applies to northface products or all branded items? yikes!
                  all branded products
                  累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by lex_sub12 View Post
                    hmm..what does it mean that you can authenticate by carrying to EU countries?
                    guess there are a lot of shops taking advantage of the factories there..claiming they are selling overruns.. many sellers from ebay also claim that their northface bags are genuine since it came from vietnam. For all we know it could be just triple AAA counterfeits.

if the bag will be used for travelling abroad, better buy the real ones..but for just going to the gym/sch/fieldtrips, maybe the triple aaa will suffice..
                    If you get caught...means confirm not authentic

Yeah that's right, Some of the so called Triple A fakes cost something like 20-30% of the original price. Well they don't last, and you gotta change again then come to think of it...might as well get an original piece that's gonna last you right?

Support originals. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      If you get caught...means confirm not authentic

Yeah that's right, Some of the so called Triple A fakes cost something like 20-30% of the original price. Well they don't last, and you gotta change again then come to think of it...might as well get an original piece that's gonna last you right?

Support originals. Hehe
                      support original u sure?if so,pls stop changing ur gf photo every now and then la.be faithful to the original 1.haha.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                        support original u sure?if so,pls stop changing ur gf photo every now and then la.be faithful to the original 1.haha.
                        All are classified as originals hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          All are classified as originals hahahaha
                          花心大萝卜

Comment

花心大萝卜
                            not yet but a 小萝卜...

Comment

but if buey gam, then bo pian .
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X