Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• === Any shopping tips for going to Korea? ===

Hey bros,

I am going to korea on this sat. Actually I havent really pack up my stuff while spending most of my time modding watches for my customers.. Today, I rushed to buy some winter clothes. Heng, this time round I am going with my family on tour. I just bought a DiCAPac WP-610 for my Canon G9 so I can take photos in the snow.

Enough said, I was going to buy a DSLR when one of my customers told me that buying cameras are definitely cheap in Korea. May I know around how much cheaper is it compared in sillypore?

Anything I should bring back other than photos of Korea girls?

bring back an actual korean girl? .

tbh, my korean friend told me that imported goods, still quite pricey. so unless you are looking for locally made products, there might be a slight premium.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Haha.. I hope I can bring one back as well! Ta bao!

hmm.. cos I going to Korea then pit stop to HK. Definitely HK cheaper right? I did some research online but still dunno which place cheaper..

Comment

H.K is a great place to be...esp the clubbing areas...hehehe..ladies are real frenly to helpless non-cantonese speaking me the last few times that i was there...will be popping by H.K in Jan 2010...hehehehe....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Noted !

Comment

Noted? You going to Korea?

Comment

Bring back some of the kimchi and chocolates from Jeju. If they bring you to the ginseng outlet, give it a thought first before deciding whether do you really need those supplements as it is very costly. Bought quite a lot and didn't really eat the ginseng tablets...

Comment

I come back almost 3 months ago.. but noted.. lol..

btw there are so many chio bus there.. killer figures are to be noted.

Comment

got any field reports? im interested to know also
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

lol, you always asking for field reports leh.. not much la, I tried talking to some girls near a women university but they have no idea what I am talking about and giggled..

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                      lol, you always asking for field reports leh.. not much la, I tried talking to some girls near a women university but they have no idea what I am talking about and giggled..
                      where got always ask..... i like to be a well informed traveller
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

lol, that's why I should really pick up Korean.. Got any hot Korean teacher to intro me?

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                          lol, that's why I should really pick up Korean.. Got any hot Korean teacher to intro me?
                          actually is there any school in Sg that teach Korean language? any info / contact will be appreciated
                          My Small Collection :
                          GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                          JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                          Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                          Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                          Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                          PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                          BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                            actually is there any school in Sg that teach Korean language? any info / contact will be appreciated
                            plenty of schools that teach... even NUS extension runs korean language classes. most of those schools are okay unless you plan to take the TOPIK; then pick wisely. otherwise it just boils down to lesson timing and costs.

might be better looking for koreans offering language exchange/one-on-one coaching. you might even get lucky...!
                            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X