Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best price Europe Trip (Italy Paris) this dec holiday... Only S$2688 nett include tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price Europe Trip (Italy Paris) this dec holiday... Only S$2688 nett include tax

I found a very good deal for those wanting to see Europe at a real price. I have already booked with the travel agency. I want to share with all here.

14 days guided tour of italy and paris. Departure date 11 dec 2013. Arrival back 24 dec 2013. Hotel stay and certain meals all included. Special discounted price at $2688 nett inclusive of $500 airport tax and Emirates airfare. it is the cheapest deal around for dec holiday. No other travel agency can match.

If anyone interested to find out more details pls go to Five Stars Tours to find out this dream priced deal. The agency that I booked is at century square. I just share this low price deal and not getting comm. You can pm me if u need more details, otherwisr the itinery is avail from Five Stars Tour Agency all over singapore. My hp 93368878 if you want contact me. tks

Wow sound like u are going to have a lot of fun. Thinking of getting any watches back this round ?
    Tudor heritage bay
    Sevenfriday P1
    Cartier Santo
    Pam111
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Pam 312 --- Gone
    BR 03-92
    Rolex Explorer II-Gone
    Oris BC3

Comment

Which airline?

Comment

when is the promotion until?

Comment

Watch out for scammers & pickpockets in Europe!

Comment

Good bargain

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X