No announcement yet.

Tim Ho Wan Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food is above average, but overpriced. Only worth it if there is a short queue and trying once is enough to last for a few months before going back

Comment

• not worth going again.getting worse in term of pricing and of coz the queue

Comment

• the queue is incredible, not worth trying...

Comment

• Queued 45 mins just to go in, only the char siew pao was nice. The rest is just mediocre and expensive!

Comment

• Not worth the wait..

Comment

• Last week went with my xiao san aka mistress... the food really very small portion and expensive compare with hongkong. The taste of the charsiew also not as good as hongkong

Comment

• If the queue isn't that long, the food is not bad. But we have simply to wait for the craze of this dies down before anyone can simply just walk in. Unless you are "tai tai" or "tow kay" who can afford to go on weekdays non-peak hours..

Comment

• Been to Bedok Mall outlet last month on a weekday, find the food is average, not as fantastic as advertised.

Comment

• still not worth it to go...overhype

Comment

• Tried plaza sing , tp & bedok mall . Prefers the branch at Toa Payoh

Comment

• The pau is not bad, actually I think their other dishes such as dumpling, and osmanthus jelly are good. the rest is so so, if the queue super long, better not queue. because the longer u queue, the higher your expectation, the higher your disappointment.

Comment

• I find it mediocre, not sure if it's because everyone's been talking about it.. prefers canton paradise's BBQ pork bun

Comment

• food is above avg and a lil pricey. probably eat once a while when there's no queue

Comment

• Average food but pricey. not worth the Q...

Comment

• Originally posted by hmmhmm View Post
                                Average food but pricey. not worth the Q...
                                Love dim sum... but i have to agree on the average quality .. definitely a been there done that place.... Prefer the red star place... Got the old dim sum place feel

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X