X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    eat and screw, eat and screw. a magnificent cycle thats healthy and tasty at the same time
    eat screw eat screw wow.... hahahhaaha

u referring to yr partner eat yr didi... and thn screw ? hahahhahahahha

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hehehe..Bro Pet still 'young' chap leh...can perform in bedroom can liao...wahahahaha....u got wifey to take care of you mah...i dun have...so have to slim down soon...or else really cannot perform then hor die liao...
    i also trying to slim down leh... thts why now trying to start jogging, but after the first jog last sat... now i stop...cos my leg pain like F.... hehee.... maybe will try again tomolo...

i old leow loh... i think i older than 90% of the member here... hahaha top 10%.... hahaha.. wish it was referring to $$... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hehehe..Bro Pet still 'young' chap leh...can perform in bedroom can liao...wahahahaha....u got wifey to take care of you mah...i dun have...so have to slim down soon...or else really cannot perform then hor die liao...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    my wife also scare i hi cholesterol .. later cannot function in bed... hahahaha... everyday 1 to give me ' lipitor' .. cholesterol-lowering medication

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    eat and screw, eat and screw. a magnificent cycle thats healthy and tasty at the same time

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha....exactly...later have to find parther to help me slim down...lol...nowadays hard leh...bo lui liao....economy bo ho leh....si bei chiam....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    ya lor...i dun dare to eat liao....high in cholestrol....
    y? scare too hi cholesterol... block blood flow to yr vital 'organ' ah ?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    ya lor...i dun dare to eat liao....high in cholestrol....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    actually hor, bkt, normal type, taste more or less the same, just some maybe more peppery..

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I tried Rangoon Road 1...love it
    Expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
    yeah tried that ...quite decent but still does not taste as what they claimed it should taste like.

still better by a good mile than the ones near my house...in rangoon road and balestier.

cheers
    I tried Rangoon Road 1...love it

Leave a comment:

• terrenceterrence
    replied
    Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
    I think the one that you mentioned facing the the small alley is the one that had advertised in TV before. Personally, i prefer the one at the corner facing main road. It is KL style BKT, cheap and good.
    yeah tried that ...quite decent but still does not taste as what they claimed it should taste like.

still better by a good mile than the ones near my house...in rangoon road and balestier.

cheers

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    I still like my fav place at Baliestier Road, a coofee shop, opposite Frangrance Hotel hehehe

watch chio bu or bkt.. hahaa

dunno the name of the bkt stall...

one at the turf city, stretch of kopi tiam... couple of stall frm 7-11.... more plain, less oily, i like...small instestine, veggy, pork leg, tao pok, yu char kway, tao kwa, etc all hv

the other 1, enter binjai park from dunearn rd ( outside got a caltex )... also not bad, my mom prefer tis 1.

see map..

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    I still like my fav place at Baliestier Road, a coofee shop, opposite Frangrance Hotel hehehe

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
    I think the one that you mentioned facing the the small alley is the one that had advertised in TV before. Personally, i prefer the one at the corner facing main road. It is KL style BKT, cheap and good.
    hokey! i go there tomorrow lunch time to check it out if i have the time!

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X