Vintage leather strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage leather strap

Can anyone advise what's the type of leather strap like the one use in PAM 505 or 441? I'm thinking of buying 1 but 22mm for my watch. Thanks

Anyone knows?!?! What's the name of such vintage strap? Seems like calf. And where I can find a similar one? Thanks

Comment

its called OEM Assolutamente (MX006ZBZ) strap. Last sold in forum ~SGD310. comes in 24mm though ...

you might want to try looking at the straps forum pages http://www.sg-roc.com/forums/44-Stra...d-Advertisers). Look alikes is a personal taste ...

Also try the Paneristi Accessory Vendors' market pages for tonnes of strap makers

Personally, I don't fancy the Assolutamente vintage strap as it is not suitable for Singapore weather in my opinion. Mine is already fraying ...

Comment

Couldnt agree more with watchristi...
        Assolutamente is a big word for nubuck leather actually.
        Marketing ploy for a common leather. Put a hard-to-pronounce or exotic name...then sell high price!
        But if you like the texture, just search for nubuck straps from our advertisors or retail shops here.
        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
        • Montre de MarQue
        • Etoile D'Or
        • Hotel Indonesia
        • Glory Time
        • The Watch-Collector
        • Time Palace
        • The Swiss Connection
        • M Baker
        • Maurice Lacroix
        • Time Marques
        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
          Anyone knows?!?! What's the name of such vintage strap? Seems like calf. And where I can find a similar one? Thanks
          I recently posted this in a thread in the panerai section.

The original one is in the foreground while the aftermarket one I bought is strapped to the 422.

This one looks very similar to the assolutamente straps but is not nubuck. It does not have that suede like texture. It's smooth and beat of all. A lot cheaper at sgd90 a pair.

Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/111553...utamente-strap
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm planning to get 1 for my watch but it's 22mm. Then if I get 388, I plan to get it for it. I do find the vintage looks quite unique though it may not be suitable in our weather.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X