No announcement yet.

Is owning a Rolex a status symbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean u changed gf 5-6 times a year? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
      you mean u changed gf 5-6 times a year? lol..
      No lah I don't have such luck.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

last time i got one army fren back in 1995..drives a bmw 320 to camp, then after that changed to a civic vti..drives for 3 months hiam car not fast enough changed to subaru wrx then spent 50k put in STI group n rally engine inside..

then after that ask him mum buy a M3..sold his subaru and brought a evo 6..then 6 months later sold and changed to a skyline r34 gt-r vspec..then sold that gt-r and brought a porsche gt3 and a evo 7 to use in carpark rally..
        ever drive subaru sti before? sibeh fast one, hiam too slow... knn what wrong with this fella. once a porsche want to race, my friend say CHASE HIM and i chase him, overtake and his car still cannot win . i not sure that night whether my luck or his car lousy, maybe his skill lousy too
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          ever drive subaru sti before? sibeh fast one, hiam too slow... knn what wrong with this fella. once a porsche want to race, my friend say CHASE HIM and i chase him, overtake and his car still cannot win . i not sure that night whether my luck or his car lousy, maybe his skill lousy too
          no lah..that was in 1996..last time no sti wrx so have to customised personally..but is ileegal lah..have to change the entire engine to a sti group n race engine..

but r34 gt-r is really fast..i ever went with him and tried 287km/h in changi coast..

Comment

but r34 gt-r is really fast..i ever went with him and tried 287km/h in changi coast..
            steady lah. wonder what will happen if there is flash.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              kena 'san mang' lor....

Comment

this is the easy part.

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
                kena 'san mang' lor....
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

also dunno leh..i dunno TP speed camera can capture above 250 km/h? even if capture..those tp will be frighten until lausai liao..LOL

Comment

The older speed cameras along expressways and some small roads cfm cannot take above 200kmh. Tested and proven.

But technologies move fast... the new ones inside the KPE tunnel... don't even dare to try... sure kena 1. Worst thing, I don't even know where the cameras are . Everytime try to spot but see nothing.
                    Submariner 14060
                    Breitling Colt Auto II
                    Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                    Bell & Ross BR03-92
                    MM20

Comment

are they gonna deploy these new cameras around the circuit for the coming F1 event? can test out whether can take photos of cars travelling at 300 km/h..

Comment

are they gonna deploy these new cameras around the circuit for the coming F1 event? can test out whether can take photos of cars travelling at 300 km/h..
                        good one

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

plus more erp gantry..all f1 teams need to top up 200 dollar cashcard plus go LTA install an IU..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                            The older speed cameras along expressways and some small roads cfm cannot take above 200kmh. Tested and proven.

But technologies move fast... the new ones inside the KPE tunnel... don't even dare to try... sure kena 1. Worst thing, I don't even know where the cameras are . Everytime try to spot but see nothing.
                            wow interesting the most ive ever hit was about 250kmh, the KPE i so scared sanmang, so i travel at 5kmh UNDER the limit just to be sure.

also dunno leh..i dunno TP speed camera can capture above 250 km/h? even if capture..those tp will be frighten until lausai liao.
                            in Perth, sometimes they are road mounted and the motorbike will chase you. Even close off the road to chase you.

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
                            kena 'san mang' lor....
                            abit more then that........... court . You can explain to judge why you travel at so high speed. Better come up with a good excuse

put simply you are in sh*t

no lah..that was in 1996..last time no sti wrx so have to customised personally..but is ileegal lah..have to change the entire engine to a sti group n race engine..

Oz car can see sua modify car, so my friend did a transplant I got no chance to try the r34. maybe my next ride i try nissan.

plus more erp gantry..all f1 teams need to top up 200 dollar cashcard plus go LTA install an IU..LOL
                            jialart...... maybe if you travel at 300kmh the erp gantry too slow to register , wait take photo of the car behind him
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post

plus wheelie bypass yet summons never come siboh.....

Comment

Lol now here become SPEEDING THREAD LIAO hahahha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X