X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• louisoh
    replied
    Originally posted by majortom View Post
    must bring along own watch collections if wan to join? i veri new to this le....
    No need to bring all... juz come with whatever you are comfortable with.. 1 also will do.. Juz come and makan, mingle ard...

Leave a comment:

• theOrion
    replied
    Hmmz

We could auction off our moderators and maybe our senior members! and donate the money to charity! See it quite often in movies hehehe. Heard PCB would be quite popular. Maybe dress darkie up as an angel hehehe

I'll be there and likely would bring 3 friends. When do we need to make downpayment? So that I can confirm my guests.

Leave a comment:

• majortom
    replied
    must bring along own watch collections if wan to join? i veri new to this le....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    will let you know if u can turn up in short,tshirt and slippers once the venue is confirm.

door gift is not rolex.

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
    on weekend i wear short, t-shirt, slippers and don't wear watch, can i come? I can wear the door gift, Rolex...right?

Leave a comment:

• SamGMT
    replied
    on weekend i wear short, t-shirt, slippers and don't wear watch, can i come? I can wear the door gift, Rolex...right?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    wah serious ah? who sponsoring the rollie?
    Mystery person

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Hi ! I am be in Malacca from 12 to 15 June for work and golfing trip, so if on 13 June, i am very sorry i won't be joining you guys. Please go ahead if it on the 13 June.

Cheers !

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    last year anniversary....got door gift as well as lucky draw....i won a watch.

hehe.
    wah serious ah? who sponsoring the rollie?

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    dear fellow members,

our anniversary will be held next month either on the 13th june or 20th june. location will be confirmed by next week.

those who have yet to express interests, please do so as we need to have a more confirm numbers.

location will be in town. cost per pax will be about 35 which include a door gift. we currently have a area/room to ourselves if the number of people are 35. we may require to collect a deposit from all confirm participants in due time.

sponsors of this forum are encouraged to come down with your partners.

is the door gift a watch?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    dear fellow members,

our anniversary will be held next month either on the 13th june or 20th june. location will be confirmed by next week.

those who have yet to express interests, please do so as we need to have a more confirm numbers.

location will be in town. cost per pax will be about 35 which include a door gift. we currently have a area/room to ourselves if the number of people are 35. we may require to collect a deposit from all confirm participants in due time.

sponsors of this forum are encouraged to come down with your partners.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Current List :

1) Darkangel X1
    2) Uncle Lau x1
    3) Andrew x 2 (moi and gf)
    4) Nooch x1
    5) Sam (aka jazz_samz) X 1
    6) Louis x2..
    7) Hary x3
    8) ping3288 x 1
    9) kafvyn x 2
    10)PeeCeeBee x 2
    11) Limth x 1
    12) Cedric X 1
    13) missP X ??
    14) TheOrion X ??

Leave a comment:

• theOrion
    replied

I should be good

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Still early...it's in June...We just want to know rough estimate who's interested

Leave a comment:

• missP
    replied
    Hi Hi would love to come..but can't confirm yet.
    when do i have to RSVP?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    We just want to get the rough numbers so easier to decide on location and stuff

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X