Where are these brands heading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
    National day round the corner, anyone got any ideal/insider info on what does azimuth has up in their sleeve for this year NDP?
    No commemorative edition for this year. Don't see the point to have one every year...
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

OT: Checkout their Facebook for this year design. Hope the selected one would be like the 2011 moon crest which is special IMO. Else would wait for next year. Hahaha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
        OT: Checkout their Facebook for this year design. Hope the selected one would be like the 2011 moon crest which is special IMO. Else would wait for next year. Hahaha
        Aha, so they are going to have one for 2013 but not yet finalize the design when the national day is less than 2 weeks away..? From the entries, it looks like they are going to use the Back In Time mechanism again like the two previous NDP watches..Wouldn't it be better to be forward looking on such occasion instead of keep going back in time? I would love to have one of these NDP watches but not one that I have problem telling time...
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I would like a Tonneau shape or square watch to add to my collection (was thinking of mr robo, but the finishing on the case quite raw, IMO) before my grail Jeager... But guess having a BIT from Azimuth will do but must be of meaningful and design that meet my requirement. Anyway, watches are not use to tell time. OT: my friend is thinking of PAM and trying to psycho him to AP. Hahaha
          sigpic

Comment

OT abit: Just took this today morning. JD anyone? Or U got BALLs?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              ... ...Some brands, including Frederique Constant, have resorted to producing its own movements or getting from another source... ...
              yep... google "FREDERIQUE CONSTANT + RONDA 5040" gives you a better look of what model they have in the quartz chronos category.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X