Timefreak - Anyone bought from them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timefreak - Anyone bought from them?

Saw some good watches they have, anyone have dealings with them before?
    Good or bad experience? Can share your thoughts?

I traded with them before.

Nice guy to talk with.

No problem with them lah.....

Comment

smart marketers. no overheads, almost same price as brick and mortar dealers. i suspect some just simple back to back consignment pieces. sales thru blogs, novel for timepieces. never dealt with them, but email replies rather snooty and non consequential, thus no trades. rather deal with mainstream dealers. and not sure have any service backup.
      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
      Alexander Pope

Comment

found an explanation from wiki (my vocab needs to be expanded):

"Brick and mortar (B&M) refers to a company which possesses a building for operations[1]. The phrase can be a misnomer since not all buildings are physically constructed from bricks and mortar.

In the jargon of eCommerce, brick and mortar businesses are companies which have a physical presence (for example, a building made of bricks and mortar) - which offer face-to-face consumer experiences. This term is usually used to contrast with a transitory business or an internet-only presence (see online shop for comparison). An example would be the brick and mortar movie rental shop Blockbuster Video—the competition from the new online rental services offered by Netflix."
        St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Personally, I have not dealt with them before as their prices seem almost in-line with the B&M dealers (where I can examine the watch physically before committing on any deals)...
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

i wanted to trade but... didnt :s
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by ngohan8 View Post
              found an explanation from wiki (my vocab needs to be expanded):

"Brick and mortar (B&M) refers to a company which possesses a building for operations[1]. The phrase can be a misnomer since not all buildings are physically constructed from bricks and mortar.

In the jargon of eCommerce, brick and mortar businesses are companies which have a physical presence (for example, a building made of bricks and mortar) - which offer face-to-face consumer experiences. This term is usually used to contrast with a transitory business or an internet-only presence (see online shop for comparison). An example would be the brick and mortar movie rental shop Blockbuster Video—the competition from the new online rental services offered by Netflix."
              hehehehehehe....i conduct weekend classes...u know where.....
              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
              Alexander Pope

Comment

hi ! just saw this ! always seek your info/intel from people who have purchased from us mah ! they r all happy to share with u seikosan !
                btw we managed to sell quite a number lately & earn our rating rank & file !
                take a look ! have a gd day !
                The hardest thing in life is making the 1st million CASH !
                The 2nd hardest thing in life is not spending it !
                The 3rd hardest thing in life is get the whole family together for a simple dinner !

Comment

Hi

i dealt with them last month
                  very knowledgeable and patient seller.

Will definitely deal again in the near future.:applus:

Comment

thank u for placing your business with us sir !
                    The 3rd hardest thing in life is get the whole family together for a simple dinner !

Comment

i'm sure that they are ok. Just that price is on the higher side as compared tothe other deals found here
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

COOL ! just bought a piece from them last month it is in super mint condition ! think all their clients r mainly highend time pieces collectors...................the guy that deliver the watch is so professional told me to monitor the time & let the watch to run for a few days as it was just serviced & even call me 2 weeks later to make sure everything is ok !!!!

thinking of getting the 5085 from them in the future,must save up first !

lastly like my dad always say "not all cheap things are good & not all good things are cheap ! " "you pay peanuts you get monkeys !!!!"

Comment

haha glad to know u are happy with them.

their service sounds good man.

btw, paying peanuts do not always get you monkeys. i bought cheaper watches that work fine. but since its not from so called dealers, of cos there are no after service like calling you up to check, etc. but in any case, that kinda service does not warrant a few hundred bucks more.

btw, a particular durian was paid 'peanuts' also keke..............how i wish i was paid that kinda 'peanuts'
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

true bro ! time will tell !

Comment

thanks for the support & feedback LSL !
                              and yes both a bicycle & a bmw can still get u from point A to point B
                              but................................

even the same can of coke is price differently at "auntylucy",at 711 & at the hotel !
                              but sometimes we die die need a coke mah !
                              the pie is big enough for every1 ! customer choose who they 1 2 buy from while we sell to those we enjoy dealing with.....as if there is a problem with the watch i still have to c your "ugly face again mah ! "
                              good day gentlemen !!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X