Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    18 yrs old, 10yrs liao. tried quitting 2 times.. back to square 1
    its all in the mind!!! jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can do it!!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

First try at 11, hardcore at Sec 3 ... smoking for more than 2 decades now. Tried to quit numerous times with patch, gum, inhaler and longest clean time was 3 weeks.

Now that I travel more than 50% of the time, I can smoke up to 2 packs a day overseas. Duty free smokes are cheap, sitting in hotel room nothing to do, and since cannot bring back to Singapore, I smoke it all up overseas. But I never smoke in the car or in the house.

Jialat ... I think I need to try hypnotism as I heard it's helped some people quit.

My greatest fear is not living long enough to see my daughters get happily married ... but it's still so hard.

I think I'll really have to give up all excuses and go cold turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        its all in the mind!!! jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can do it!!
        I agree with Bro exxondus

I first try at 11 than turn pro at 15 or 16 and carry on till 39 yrs old

One fine day during my 39 I decided to try quit smoking simply because I never try quitting the habbit. So after taking the last puff "I tatlet extra hard" Since than 2 year plus liao.

So no harm trying

But the life after stop smoking seem no diff. I still sit in smoking area taking in 2nd hand cigarette. Because I am the only 1 stop smoking not the rest of the kaki.
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post

But the life after stop smoking seem no diff. I still sit in smoking area taking in 2nd hand cigarette. Because I am the only 1 stop smoking not the rest of the kaki

then like that you more jia lak leh!! Make them stop!! show them 1 pack less add up 1 month how much they can save, blah blah blah within a year can buy ROLEX!!
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
            I agree with Bro exxondus

I first try at 11 than turn pro at 15 or 16 and carry on till 39 yrs old

One fine day during my 39 I decided to try quit smoking simply because I never try quitting the habbit. So after taking the last puff "I tatlet extra hard" Since than 2 year plus liao.

So no harm trying

But the life after stop smoking seem no diff. I still sit in smoking area taking in 2nd hand cigarette. Because I am the only 1 stop smoking not the rest of the kaki.
            Well done!!!

I just calculated that in the timespan of 2.5 years, I've incinerated a brand new GMT Master IIc ... In total I've melted at least 8 GMT IIcs!!!

Gotta quit now!

Comment

Originally posted by jonolau View Post
              Well done!!!

I just calculated that in the timespan of 2.5 years, I've incinerated a brand new GMT Master IIc ... In total I've melted at least 8 GMT IIcs!!!

Gotta quit now!
              not to mention those could have been PPs or APs

or a brand new merc

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                not to mention those could have been PPs or APs

or a brand new merc
                Yes, definitely a PP ...

That's the odd thing, smokers only look at the cost of each pack and act like ostriches. But when accumulated, we've paid for someone else's PP!

Okay, quit time coming. I'm seriously thanking those for starting this thread as the cold facts are staring at me now - PP Ion Orchard is calling me!

Comment

seriously.. 99% is the mind.. u can do it!!
                  I'm a super low-baller

Comment

never try, never smoked. good boy here. addicted to something else instead
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I don't really smoke..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I stopped after >10 years. Very easy to stop, my method cost me about $15. One day smoker, next day non-smoker. Till today, no urge to light up again. It has been nearly two years since my last cigarette and I don't see myself ever picking it up again.

Comment

give up on quitting smoking

Comment

Want to but how to? See some posts here, my blood boil, need nicotine to cool down the temperature. Haha.
                            Will quit smoking together with surfing forum. Hehe
                            sigpic

Comment

is government restricting smokers to smoke at designated areas measures aim at helping smokers to quit smoking?

rumours is that soon places selling cigarettes cannot display openly to sell. more tougher measures soon to follow?
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Quit smoking should be for health and not wealth. No health no wealth, wealth only buy you time but really short time...
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X