Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any watch suitable for sports other than richard mille?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just any luxury sports model . Patek nautilus , Ap ro , jlc compressor , rolex sports . If you broke it, send it to the service center and complain .

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
      Y take the risk? When do sports or too rough task just keep the watch lah.

Even when go swimming also wear watch for wat? There is always a huge clock near swimming pool for ppl to see wat.

Want to show off to that level later crack or chip glass n u will see new thread here asking ppl wat to do, where to get cheap n reliable repair etc. Lan lan only
      Haaaa I like your answer . I remember , one if my friend was wearing his rolex when moving furniture, I advise him to take it off else servicing would cost alot. He suan me and said , if no money to pay for servicing , then don't buy rolex.

Comment

Any more advice?

Note: Rolex is out, including the sports series, AP is out and Panerai is out.

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
          Any more advice?

Like that RM also out Liao what. The best watch is Wyler lah, can survive fall from Eiffel Tower. Evn if spoilt, you also cannot repair. Haha
          sigpic

Comment

Do we have to send it in more frequently due to the sports activities or send it in when the time will not be as accurate?

Comment

Any more advice?

So many out. Guess you still want the RM.

Comment

If the suspended Wyler watch is a stranger, how about cvstos( like RM, with many model in tonneau case ). Or less lux BRM?
                sigpic

Comment

He want to stir and goreng the topic lah. Haha
                  sigpic

Comment

How about the latest HYT?
                    sigpic

Comment

TS, to make you happy .. RM is the only choice

Comment

Any more advice?

I mentioned these 3 coz they are tested by someone I know. They really need to go service centres.

Comment

Side track here abit and talk about gossip. Rumor is that RM is looking for buyer but at the same time they just started their new high tech manufacturing facility. Hehe
                          sigpic

Comment

We know G shock is built with "shock" reduction in mind. Any luxury watch is built with "shock" reduction in mind?

Comment

Any luxury watch suitable for sports (e.g. tennis, golf) other than richard mille?
                              Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                              TS, to make you happy .. RM is the only choice
                              Bro, already mentioned other than Richard Mille leh.

Comment

Technically, it is often not recommended to wear luxury watches for sports such as golf, mountian biking, competitive swimming etc. As most watches are not made for the shock that comes with it. Even though that, manual wind and quartz watches have been known to be quite resilient in such environments, like the Lemania equipped speedmaster range of watches and the JLC manual wind Reverso. I usually avoid wearing self wind watches for such activities but as an exception, my Lemania 5100 equipped watches have done pretty well.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X