No announcement yet.

Bad Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaning on the metal bar.... i do that sometimes BUT when it gets packed, i move my ass and get away from the bar
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
      better system could be the Marche system, whereby there is a reserved sign on the table.
      True but hard to implement at hawker centers and big food courts.
      At least one person stay behind to guard the table instead of all four pax go and buy their food and leave 1 pack of tissue to reserve a table of 4 and above.

Back in 2000 when I was working in Shenton way and go to China square food court to makan, I don't recall experiencing these kind of ugly habit in the 3 yrs there leh.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        ngohan8, I think about the escalator thing, it doesn't lay on human behavior but social behavior, I have seen Singaporeans automatically stand on the right of escalator in HK and Japan, on the other hand, these "rules" do not really applies here as our escalators here are not as crowded as countries like HK/Japan....

As for kids running around in public, I have kid too... so I understand how other parents feel... sometimes, we just no "air" to control them...
        understand lah
        No right or wrong, as someone says 上有政策,下有对策。As long as there's mutual respect, understanding and just cut some slags to others plus extending a benefit of a doubt. I guess this will be a better place
        St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X