Bad Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Habits

I'm getting bo liao (bored) so started this thread to tcss. If it's a repeat or inappropriate, mods can delete. Here it goes: What are the local bad habits (can be any) that you seriously detest? Allow me to start with few...

1. Queue-cutting !
    2. No reaction (impolite) from those whom you hold the
    door for (as though they deserve it!)
    3. Failing to signal intention to change lanes/turn, etc
    while driving.
    4. Stopping in the yellow box, blocking exiting vehicles.
    5. ...
    The Crown Of Achievement

neber been to china yet but hk ppl are much better in manners than over here leh..hehehe
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

China I understand la. But singapore got many educated pple le.. or so i thought
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Singaporean are very well behaved comparing to alot of other nationalities.

At least that is what I feel.

Most of are portray to be rude because they are pretty quiet and not as responsive as the westerners.

Comment

s'poreans keep to themselves alot too. not as open as westerners.

im surprised no one raised it yet... standing in front of MRT doors and not letting people alight first
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Yes, Singaporeans are very well-behaved... on the other hand, on the road not so but improving, esp taxi drivers... last time very bad... what I meant is that people tends to prevent another car from cutting into their lane, never give way, esp traffic jam wouldn't let go...

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
            Singaporean are very well behaved comparing to alot of other nationalities.

At least that is what I feel.

Most of are portray to be rude because they are pretty quiet and not as responsive as the westerners.

Comment

1. Queue-cutting !
              2. No reaction (impolite) from those whom you hold the
              door for (as though they deserve it!)
              3. Failing to signal intention to change lanes/turn, etc
              while driving.
              4. Stopping in the yellow box, blocking exiting vehicles.
              5. Pointing the middle finger at you after committing a road offence (simply
              BULLYING!).
              6. PURPOSELY allowing the lift door to close knowing that you are fast
              approaching.
              7. ...
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Not allowed to share table with others during lunch time at hawker or coffee shop even there is spare seats. Reply was I DO NOT SHARE TABLE WITH OTHERS. Bloody moron, as if that moron owned the entire place

Comment

The problem is Singaporeans are too nice... if in HK, the food store owner or you (the person waiting for seats) will F that maron up side down...

Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
                  Not allowed to share table with others during lunch time at hawker or coffee shop even there is spare seats. Reply was I DO NOT SHARE TABLE WITH OTHERS. Bloody moron, as if that moron owned the entire place

Comment

another bad habit of sporeans.. chopping entire tables with packets of tissue paper -_-'''

Comment

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
                      another bad habit of sporeans.. chopping entire tables with packets of tissue paper -_-'''
                      with a sign saying 'TABLE RESERVED' printed on the tissue paper!

Comment

Another example of how nice Singaporeans are.... if in HK, those tissue paper packets will be loooooooooooooooong gone...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          Another example of how nice Singaporeans are.... if in HK, those tissue paper packets will be loooooooooooooooong gone...
                          haha... i got a friend from China who was in spore for the 1st time.. he initially thought that the tissue papers were provided by the hawker centres and was happily using them.. at the same time remarking how thoughtful the hawkers were.. haha..

Comment

ha ha....maybe some of you consider this as bad habbit... I normally takeaway those tissue pack and sit on the table and eat... when those people come back and make noise also no use... if bad habbit, I change....

haha... i got a friend from China who was in spore for the 1st time.. he initially thought that the tissue papers were provided by the hawker centres and was happily using them.. at the same time remarking how thoughtful the hawkers were.. haha..

Comment

standing on the right side of escalator/travelator (but here abit opposite as other country practice "stand right, walk left")
                              act blur or sleep on the "reserve seat" in mrt (but sitting on these seat can be quite a predicament when one is tired)
                              letting children run amok in public area without supervision and not apologising when their little ones inconvenient others
                              St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X