Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How should I put it. Ask sg-roc buy the pen, then what pen? What is the value of pen? Must show proof of purchase? What if the pen cannot be auction off? This would be waste of resources - money and manpower. It is easy to come out with ideas, as I mentioned previously; take a step back and see the whole process.

Originally posted by Rolex116613
    Not seller lah, i mean roc staff.
    Not only watch, maybe roc staff buy something like pen n start auction loh.
    The profit go to charity n the cost price they take back to purchase more things.
    So the auction will like non stop mah.

Comment

all suggestions will be evaluated and its feasibility will be assessed. kindly note that the administration appreciates all feedback and wants to thank all for suggestion.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi all. I've been a long time lurker in this forum and I'm newly registered because of this post.

It's a good thing that this forum decided on a charity drive. The word here is CHARITY.

So to profit by selling an item in this drive makes no sense. If an item is donated or goes up for auction, say a watch. The donor accepts just 75% of its cost is already shows a charitable heart. What gains it earns after that onwards goes to the beneficiary! It will speak volumes of the donor.

Just my two cents.

Anyway, this is my first post and hope to stay a while in this forum.

Originally posted by triton View Post
        refer to this FAQ

i just found one thread in garage selling for about 9000. the starting bid price is to be no more than 75% of market value.

this will mean the start price is 6750. will the seller accept?

why not let's wait for the first round of items to be launched first and we see how to help charity organization.

Comment

If ROCSG decide to do volunteer work like visiting old folk or helping the poor, I will gladly volunteer. Cheers.
          sigpic

Comment

noted with thanks.

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
            If ROCSG decide to do volunteer work like visiting old folk or helping the poor, I will gladly volunteer. Cheers.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

sg-roc charity auction for the save the children fund will be ending soon. up for awareness

thread 1

thread 2

thread 3

thread 4

thread 5

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

SGROC has successfully raised $3,614 for the Singapore Children's Society (SCS)

We will be contacting all the winning bidders of the auction shortly. On behalf of SGROC and SCS I Would like to thank all that participated in the auction and we will keep you all updated should there be any more charity auctions or events coming up!

Cheers

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X