• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    behave? in what sense?
    refrain form using the F**k language..

Comment

chill bros..end of the day we just come here tok cork sing song..
      make it ez for everyone too
      Opportunities come once

Comment

aiyo... this is a SAF thread mah... I also put ***** already ... BTW, all the males in Singapore also know that SAF stand for that lah and it is not a bad thing...

Originally posted by louie View Post

Comment

If i offended any bros here using F**k language, as explained, I tot it is a Serve And F... thread so thinking people here served NS and used to these languages... I shall say "SORRY!" to all bros here here who are under 16 and half years-old... sorry once again and keep this forum as friendly as before

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
            yup...9 yrs ago.
            Bro, i admire your passion really. Luckily i'm a hokkien peng so they dont need to re-cycle me

Comment

waaa zheng-fu ren yuan all very kaya hor

Comment

Thank for your support, Sir!

I believe we NSmen in SAF, we Serve and F**koff... don't create trouble, no more and no less... defend what we own and do our part...

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                bro...nothing wrong with this post by you. nobody like to serve NS, be it full-time NS or as NSman.

but i think for a moderator to post something like posting 23 is really unnecessary. esp when minus-plus and lucas are both nice person i know thru here.

Comment

the recall excerise is okie except for the part where we had to stay at...it is horrible to begin with.....
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    If i offended any bros here using F**k language, as explained, I tot it is a Serve And F... thread so thinking people here served NS and used to these languages... I shall say "SORRY!" to all bros here here who are under 16 and half years-old... sorry once again and keep this forum as friendly as before
                    aiyo bro i was pulling your leg lah! why you take it so serious ...

Comment

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
                      sorry, bros.
                      got activation on sat evening? i thot activation is normally around noon.
                      kns, i got a ops-manning in 3 weeks time, very high chance of kena-ing as "informed" by the reservist clerk.
                      they never call me in 10+ years, thot they have forgotten abt me liao.
                      I was under the radar for > 10 years, just finished my 2nd ICT last year. During my 1st ICT in 2007 (more than 10 yrs after I ORDed), I thought I wld be the oldest one to be doing the 1st ICT.. but there was a SQ pilot who was doing his 1st ICT after 13yrs Think there is a new policy in place to make sure that everyone gets called back to do something.. whether that something makes sense or is worthwhile is however very debatable
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

well...as long you are not in combat side..reservist is a breeze..hahahaha....juz take it as a long needed break from the daily routine...

Comment

ha ha... no problem.... I thought you became the acting-CO yesterday....
                          aiyo bro i was pulling your leg lah! why you take it so serious ...

Comment

hahaha...i am looking forward to it...lol...thanks for helping out...many WIS in my company...manage to see U-boats,panerais,rolexes and breitlings and tags and many more...kinda of a massive watch GTG...hahahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X