Anyone else got mobilized, recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else got mobilized, recently?

I woke up at 5pm yesterday to receive an "urgent message from mindef".

Just got MOB activated yesterday 5pm... so I ate my dinner and drag myself to report back. I thought can scan card go back, who knows, chief of army came down to check it out. Had to draw stores and stay overnight till 7am! couldn't even sleep properly...

Just wondering if anyone else from the forums kana this sad incident yesterday haha...
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Thinking about it... at least you should be honoured to sleep together (in the same camp) with Chief of Army yesterday...

Comment

ha ha.... mentally slept with him lah... ha ha... at least those big shots bother to come to your camp... if CO come down to my field-camp training already BIG NEWS loh... me quite switch off...

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      wait long long.....COA hang around for a few hrs only. then defence minister as well as second defence minister came.....

full equipping.....

Comment

errr i think i also BDE under 5sib? we all the youngest there.... should have a mini sg-roc meet up hahaha

come to think about it, i think i saw a officer wearing a panerai... maybe is you. :S
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

oh so that is you, haha i cannot put a name to a face as i was staring more at your watch. lol

i'm in engineer company, just a medic in ME platoon... never seen a Panerai in camp, so i was quite surprised...
          fallraen

Comment

try not to reveal too much about defence information.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

sorry, bros.

got activation on sat evening? i thot activation is normally around noon.

kns, i got a ops-manning in 3 weeks time, very high chance of kena-ing as "informed" by the reservist clerk.

they never call me in 10+ years, thot they have forgotten abt me liao.
              "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
              the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
              If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

I have not tried mobilisation overnight. The longest one is from morning till 7pm. But i've since received the "graduation" watch from SAF

Comment

i got called back after 10+ years too.

once it starts it's every year!

regards,
                  inf1d3l

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
                  sorry, bros.

got activation on sat evening? i thot activation is normally around noon.

kns, i got a ops-manning in 3 weeks time, very high chance of kena-ing as "informed" by the reservist clerk.

they never call me in 10+ years, thot they have forgotten abt me liao.

Comment

roger, mods help me edit abit? teehee, wa u all heng. i first time already kana...
                    fallraen

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                      bro....i also got a watch for 10 yrs of services.....that was like 6 yrs ago already. now got a 15 yrs medal as NSman.
                      You mean you've got re-cycled?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        ha ha.... mentally slept with him lah... ha ha... at least those big shots bother to come to your camp... if CO come down to my field-camp training already BIG NEWS loh... me quite switch off...
                        bro,didnt know you also a ... gees, how come forum here gt more and more...

Comment

No lah! I thought COA is a girl mah....

Originally posted by louie View Post
                          bro,didnt know you also a ... gees, how come forum here gt more and more...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            No lah! I thought COA is a girl mah....
                            mai kk,you said him leh...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              mai kk,you said him leh...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse