No announcement yet.

Anyone else got mobilized, recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... that's why the SAF are a bunch of ar**holes.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      why did you said that..anyway my unit was 549 GUARDS disband long time ago..anyone from 549?

Comment

sounds like BMW....

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        5 series unit all MR already.

me used to be from 541 SIR from 1992 to 1999....then went for 2 courses and then moved to Bde HQ.

now infantry unit is 7 series and 8 series......

Comment

MOD said such thing huh!

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

Comment

wah i don't understand except for the bmw part... but next time i see a nice watch when i go back camp i will be sure to check out for the name tag and rank.

oh and if you don't like your army experience, don't need to voice out here... its quite normal . you can also do the "post ict" surveys... my company is very honest about their experience hahaha... met alot of disgruntled buddies, afew activated before they can put their nice bbq chicken wing in their mouth lol.
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              sounds like BMW....
              yah,the way andrew putting it makes me think of all of a sudden turn into that which car to buy topic..BMW vs Mers vs AUDI.

Comment

How I wish SAF will use BMW for their vehicles...dreaming...

Comment

they dun use BMW, but got use Merc right
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                    wah i don't understand except for the bmw part... but next time i see a nice watch when i go back camp i will be sure to check out for the name tag and rank.

oh and if you don't like your army experience, don't need to voice out here... its quite normal . you can also do the "post ict" surveys... my company is very honest about their experience hahaha... met alot of disgruntled buddies, afew activated before they can put their nice bbq chicken wing in their mouth lol.
                    agreed.

nobody enjoys serving the nation...even for some SAF regulars i spoke to.
                    some things are a necessary & a priority...even if we like it or not.

Singapore is our no.1
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

i think as a moderator, u should refrain from making such statement. there are 2 regulars of saf in this forum.
                      one is a senior officer,whom i know..a great guy too.

Comment

Yeah loh... we have to defend what we own... so happy or not happy just Serve And F**koff....

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                          I woke up at 5pm yesterday to receive an "urgent message from mindef".

Just got MOB activated yesterday 5pm... so I ate my dinner and drag myself to report back. I thought can scan card go back, who knows, chief of army came down to check it out. Had to draw stores and stay overnight till 7am! couldn't even sleep properly...

Just wondering if anyone else from the forums kana this sad incident yesterday haha...
                          I was in the advance party...so i was activated close to 2 pm...reached at camp at 4pm......you guys being activated at 5pm have up to 11pm to report...much luckier...haha

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            Yeah loh... we have to defend what we own... so happy or not happy just Serve And F**koff....
                            Shldnt a Super Lao Jiao cum Rolex Master member also behave and set a good example to the junior members...

Comment

behave? in what sense?

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              Shldnt a Super Lao Jiao cum Rolex Master member also behave and set a good example to the junior members...

Comment

oh yes, recycled once.....suppose to join a new unit last mth and take over a new unit as 2IC and recycle second time...but last mins cancelled due to loss of allowances....

so now staying put in this unit.

last checked, i have done 17 yrs of high key ICTs....not counting those low key training......
                                wow....2IC...meaning you attended SCSC? I only done 7 high keys and when my CO asked me to do one more i said no haha.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X