No announcement yet.

When strangers keep looking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True true... cos PAMs are very similar... it is just like people like to compare whether you are driving a 530 or 525 or 523 or 520...

Originally posted by allan View Post
    when i wearing pam i notice other pam owners like to stare.... like trying to see what model is mine.....

Comment

if got people wanna admire my watch... go ahead lor. but sadly i have nothing for people to admire

but when i see a nice watch on someone's wrist i'll also wanna look see what model is it but try to be tactical abit lah...

Comment

ive had some rude arses take long stares, but what to do. just ignore.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

One should be flattered if someone else takes an interest in his/her watch. Well, as long as the interest does not come with criminal intent.

Comment

true true.... especially when looking at girls....

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            One should be flattered if someone else takes an interest in his/her watch. Well, as long as the interest does not come with criminal intent.

Comment

... one guy was actually trying to read the time off my watch (so rude) ... but the GMT hand confused him. When I moved my wrist ... he LL ... so he asked me what the time was. .. which he should have done in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                ... one guy was actually trying to read the time off my watch (so rude) ... but the GMT hand confused him. When I moved my wrist ... he LL ... so he asked me what the time was. .. which he should have done in the first place.
                i kena it before,i felt so uneasy and he finally ask "what time huhh" than i told him the time. For me my reaction, i will chk out what he/she is wearing..if brand we know i will smile and ask if you wanna a closer look at it? (depending on the looker...only applies to friendly looking lookers)

Comment

If you or other people ask me that that question, I will ask you back "May I molest it?"

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  i kena it before,i felt so uneasy and he finally ask "what time huhh" than i told him the time. For me my reaction, i will chk out what he/she is wearing..if brand we know i will smile and ask if you wanna a closer look at it? (depending on the looker...only applies to friendly looking lookers)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    true true.... especially when looking at girls....
                    but some of the evil chiobu also have evil intent

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    If you or other people ask me that that question, I will ask you back "May I molest it?"
                    what if it is female wearing?
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X