When strangers keep looking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When strangers keep looking...

esp to those BMWs (bus,MRT and walking..thanks to bro SC ) what is your reaction when you realized strangers/commuters keep staring at your watch?

Look back at theirs

Comment

Depends on who... if some punk staring at my watch, I will hide it. If a pretty girl staring at my watch, I will ask for her phone number. If an old man staring at my watch, I will ask him how much he want to buy from me...
      Originally posted by louie View Post
      esp to those BMWs (bus,MRT and walking..thanks to bro SC ) what is your reaction when you realized strangers/commuters keep staring at your watch?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        Depends on who... if some punk staring at my watch, I will hide it. If a pretty girl staring at my watch, I will ask for her phone number. If an old man staring at my watch, I will ask him how much he want to buy from me...
        bro you the man!

Comment

Thank you Thank you....

bro you the man!

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
            Look back at theirs
            there nothings interesting to look... yesterday in the bus 70 on the way back home,i got this couple keep looking at my pam. The guy next to me signal to his gf/wife than her turn keep looking...i didn't intentionally turn away my wrist or anything just let them admire lor.. But i 'm happy that ppl know this beauties..

Comment

Let them look lah, Whenever I Larmboghini drive past or park at certain places, I will also look.

Hee

Comment

Human nature??
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Yes yes... human like to look at beautiful things....
                  Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                  Human nature??

Comment

at kopitiam lor..ah pek like to see watches..den let them admire lor haha
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      Yes yes... human like to look at beautiful things....
                      not limited to watches only . I remember a bentley continental GT park outside curtin uni. whoa... i remember, late for class, nevermind, the camera-phone still come out and snap
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I always kanna stare by ppl wearing more powerful watches..

I ever say in hokkien cos my english no good..要拍照吗? then the person turn away..he is wearing dunno wat rollie also..look like conputer face or mop..
                        Money Money come to me.

Comment

when i wearing pam i notice other pam owners like to stare.... like trying to see what model is mine.....

Comment

When i go outside , my friend keep looking at my watch and ask me you buy new watch again SI BO ? Hehe....
                            Ok , ok usually when someone stare at my watch,i will look back at theirs, i will be very glad to start a conversation with him , if i spot him wearing quite a OK watch !
                            The usually comments i get when wearing my PAM is , Hey this watch is nice , How much you got it for ? And i can start to tell them the history of the watch !
                            Already Posion few of my friend liao, they are the usual rolex person , somemore is those TT DJ type ! Haha... Now they tell me their next target gonna be a PAM .
                            Focal JM_Labs .
                            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                            Cartier Santos 100XL
                            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Hmz

I'll just treat it as part and parcel of owning a nice watch. So if the chance arises I either start a conversation with them or just smile.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X