Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome bro!

Jamhoe! I smsed u..u never reply

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Everything ordered already guys

Will keep you guys updated!!

Only 2 items OOS,honest deal's 1 and jamhoe's shirt...
      thanks bro, will wait for your call.

Comment

Everything ordered already guys

Will keep you guys updated!!

Only 2 items OOS,honest deal's 1 and jamhoe's shirt...
        See you soon, Darkie

Dino

Comment

Welcome bro!

Jamhoe! I smsed u..u never reply
          bro...sorry i forgot to reply u, my daughter 2nd b'day...very busy .
          just go ahead with the one with stock...i guessed u did tat right?
          pai say hor bro

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
            thanks bro, will wait for your call.

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
            See you soon, Darkie

Dino

Originally posted by jamhoe2 View Post
            bro...sorry i forgot to reply u, my daughter 2nd b'day...very busy .
            just go ahead with the one with stock...i guessed u did tat right?
            pai say hor bro
            It's ok...when ahead with 1 that's all.

Comment

wah just went to RL website n they are giving further discounts (20%) on selected sales item... one of them was the one i ordered

haha now waiting for my polos to arrive in a couple of days now in transit to s'pore. really tempted to order more!

Comment

I ordered liao

Nvm la...order liao cannot look back...! best not to! haha

Comment

Aiyah..how i wish can order...
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

My Package arrived loh!

Ordered from RL site on 24 Feb. Shipped out to my Borderlinx US address on 25 Feb arrived 26 Feb (really fast! n i only chose standard shipping)

Processs by Borderlinx on 28 Feb. Delayed for 1 day because my account is new so waiting for approval. Finally Shipped out on 2 Mar and Arrived 5 Mar today (again super pleased w the shipping cos only paid for standard shipping)

All e best for ur package folks!

Comment

• About half of the orders have been shipped out from RL already...

the other half still Items located in stock

Comment

• have to sell one of the Slim-Fit Polos that I bought b'cos slightly too short for me

funny leh i got another Slim-Fit M that fitted perfectly but this one is too short for me btw me 1.88m

interested go check out garage sale thanks

Comment

• Hmm..u grew taller? hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Hmm..u grew taller? hehehe
                            eh don't think so puberty completed many years ago

seems like RL got asia cut n US cut leh... so this one maybe Asia cut... sianz, somemore i really like this design it the Japan Passoport Polo...

now hope to let this go n place order for another one... wonder when the sale will end leh?

Comment

• Always wonder what the numbers on the RL Polos stand for... found this interesting fact on the RL website

http://m.ralphlauren.com/entertainme...qid=931&sid=22

"The embroidered number on Big Pony pieces traces its heritage to the traditional uniform of professional polo players. The players are assigned a position, which is designated by the numbers from one through four and displayed on team jerseys during a match. The player in position two is primarily an offensive player, three is usually the most experienced player on the team, and four is responsible for defending the team’s goal."

Comment

• Originally posted by tunge View Post
                                eh don't think so puberty completed many years ago

seems like RL got asia cut n US cut leh... so this one maybe Asia cut... sianz, somemore i really like this design it the Japan Passoport Polo...

now hope to let this go n place order for another one... wonder when the sale will end leh?

Hehehe..

NO leh...classic is ang moh cut...slim custom is asian cut...

Sale? if u ask me...i tell u no end 1 they hav sales since like last aug? no end....last chance sale? rubbish

Anyway I am doing a small order again...coz I forgot to get something for my fren's bdae...hehe so maybe this weekend small order of 3-5 items. Tell me if u want to join me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X