Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RL MO 5 : Important Announcement!

It's back again!

No worries it is confirmed as usual and no deposit required There is no collection point,we will settle a time and location that's ideal for us once the items arrive.

MO is open for orders already!
    Last edited by Darkangel; 27-02-09, 05:15 PM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Wat's RL MO 5?

Comment

Ralph Lauren Mass Order....it's the 5th round...so number 5

Comment

haha darkie now MO old bird haha
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Hehehe...did quite alot liao I think...4 RLs,2 AX and 1 watch box...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            It's back again!

Had planned this quite awhile ago...but pretty busy until 27th coz of exams.

No worries it is confirmed as usual and no deposit required There is no collection point,we will settle a time and location that's ideal for us once the items arrive.

It will start on the 27th feb that's next week!.
            study hard for your exams,good luck

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

Register my interest here. Thinking of a couple of polos, and maybe 1 or 2 shirts. Tks.

Comment

Great to hear that thanks

Comment

Great to hear that thanks
                    Eh.... I thought you are supposed to be studying?

hehheh ... go and study lar ... stop dreaming of RL, LV and Rolex here ...

Comment

Wah lau....take a break....come sgroc and chit chat mah

Comment

It's back again!

Had planned this quite awhile ago...but pretty busy until 27th coz of exams.

It will start on the 27th feb that's next week!.

great timing darkie, i was just abt to start a RL MO too, just posted an interest check yesterday... since u lao jiao in doing this can you count me in for this MO, I've eyed a couple of great deals on the website

Comment

no problem...hahha..will start on the 27th hold your poison for awhile..

Comment

no problem...hahha..will start on the 27th hold your poison for awhile..

sorry darkie... I'm weak couldn't tong the poison anymore n went ahead to place order yesterday, since i got free US shipping from RL and USD5 discount from Borderlinx for shipping fr US to S'pore....

i use standard shipping fr RL and already shipped out this morning n estimate to arrive at Borderlinx USA tmr, very fast.

btw seems like some of the items r running out of size so must be quick.

Comment

Originally posted by tunge View Post
                              sorry darkie... I'm weak couldn't tong the poison anymore n went ahead to place order yesterday, since i got free US shipping from RL and USD5 discount from Borderlinx for shipping fr US to S'pore....

i use standard shipping fr RL and already shipped out this morning n estimate to arrive at Borderlinx USA tmr, very fast.

btw seems like some of the items r running out of size so must be quick.
                              Oh....haahaha...thats fast. No problems la...congrats

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X