Advisory : Pre-own Shop & Instalment Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    2.4k for 2254 is really good price! Can share which AD u refering to? Thanks.
    2.4k for quartz not automatic...will try to go and see see look look for pre owned...if cannot find maybe will go for the quartz 300m...at AD

Comment

My wife bought me the Seamaster 2531 Quartz at S$2500

Comment

Here the pic...

Hope to learn more from here.Entry level..

Comment

how many percent discount you have?

Comment

Before Discount is 3k. the other model 2254 quartz is 2850. Actually want to get the 2254 as the model no more production and the strip is less complicated but my wife said this look nicer...LL get this.

Comment

Enjoy yr watch.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hi pal,

is that quartz version? retailing at $2.4k?

Comment

Question Regarding Credit Card Instalment Schemes for 2nd Hand Watches

Dear forummers,

im a newbie to the luxury watch scene and was wondering if anybody could kindly point out which 2nd hand watch dealers offer a 0% Credit card Instalment plan ?

I prefer to spread a big purchase out rather than pay for it upfront ...hehe

If i was not mistaken, a friend did tell me that Peng Kwee does offer them.

Appreciate any help given.

Comment

I believe some of the dealers at People's Park Complex provide this service. There may be more. Not too sure. Let the others chip in.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Alot of banks don't offer free installment plans anymore unless you go to THG or Sincere which are for new purchases.

I just bought my Dssd at Chinatown rolex.

Good price and 12 mth installment.

Please avoid PK at all times. You will be carrot there

Comment

Hi bro can pm me hw much u pay fr yr dssd and which shop of c.t.? Tks

Comment

no offense meant but i don't think it's wise to get a luxury item/jewelery if one cannot pay for it in full.
                          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

That is why some say"with hard cash,i can only buy one thing at a time only but with instalment plan especially 0%,i can buy many things at one time"

We all too want/hope to buy in cold hard cash(usually will have great discount)but to take out hard cash,very hard pain but with 0% instalment,you will not feel the pinch(though the amount you paid will be higher)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                              That is why some say"with hard cash,i can only buy one thing at a time only but with instalment plan especially 0%,i can buy many things at one time"

We all too want/hope to buy in cold hard cash(usually will have great discount)but to take out hard cash,very hard pain but with 0% instalment,you will not feel the pinch(though the amount you paid will be higher)
                              nothing is free in this life. nothing is guaranteed in this life.

the only time you should use 0% instalment on your credit card is if you are able to pay it off in full during emergencies.

i have used it once (i bought a $1,200 dell laptop early this year on 0% interest citibank plan) and it has some benefits.

because the notebook is for use as a clinic computer and will be depreciated over 12 months, i don't see the sense in paying for it in full when i bought it.

however if it's necessary, it can be paid in full immediately... and i actually wanted to do this because my credit limit is reduced by $1,200 due to the 0% plan.

if i knew such a thing would happen i wouldn't have used the 0% plan because sometimes i want to pay for more expensive things but i cannot use it for such purposes and i only have 2 credit cards - one from UOB (SMA) and one from citibank (Dividend) - but my credit limit from citi is higher.

such is life.
                              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                                nothing is free in this life. nothing is guaranteed in this life.

the only time you should use 0% instalment on your credit card is if you are able to pay it off in full during emergencies.

i have used it once (i bought a $1,200 dell laptop early this year on 0% interest citibank plan) and it has some benefits.

because the notebook is for use as a clinic computer and will be depreciated over 12 months, i don't see the sense in paying for it in full when i bought it.

however if it's necessary, it can be paid in full immediately... and i actually wanted to do this because my credit limit is reduced by $1,200 due to the 0% plan.

if i knew such a thing would happen i wouldn't have used the 0% plan because sometimes i want to pay for more expensive things but i cannot use it for such purposes and i only have 2 credit cards - one from UOB (SMA) and one from citibank (Dividend) - but my credit limit from citi is higher.

such is life.
                                I agree with if you are able to pay it off in full during emergencies.

I will take the risk to take the cash to invest in equities for bigger return.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X