No announcement yet.

Advisory : Pre-own Shop & Instalment Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different mode of payment suits different people.
    Of cos, the best is to save up and pay in cash if can afford.
    But need to do your own calculations lor. . Rolex price increase every year.... and usually more than 3% each time. Sometimes, the time taken to save up the money, in the end price increase liow then
    Take the submariner for eg. If you buy early last yr, its probably $7k-$7.2k. Pay by installment incurr 3%, will be additional $200+ nia. But if choose to save up, after july 07, pay cash, $7.8k-$7.9k. More ex leh.
    Submariner 14060
    Breitling Colt Auto II
    Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
    Bell & Ross BR03-92
    MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
      But need to do your own calculations lor. . Rolex price increase every year.... and usually more than 3% each time. Sometimes, the time taken to save up the money, in the end price increase liow then
      Take the submariner for eg. If you buy early last yr, its probably $7k-$7.2k. Pay by installment incurr 3%, will be additional $200+ nia. But if choose to save up, after july 07, pay cash, $7.8k-$7.9k. More ex leh.
      Hmm....after some decent calculations...I guess it's best not to drag too long

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

thks for all the infor. if it's 0% why not. why pay 100% cash if you have such a service install for us to use. anyway it's always subjective to how you plan your money. which ever way you chose as long as you must be comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by lseow View Post
          thks for all the infor. if it's 0% why not. why pay 100% cash if you have such a service install for us to use. anyway it's always subjective to how you plan your money. which ever way you chose as long as you must be comfortable with.
          Agreed.. !
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
            very true.....thanks bend1ck!
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

this is a really a poisonous forum...
              was trying a really wait and find a good deal and now...make me wanna immediately get 1 now...oh no.. what have i become?

Comment

Peng Kwee have 0% installment you can go and try there.

Comment

Originally posted by streamer View Post
                  Peng Kwee have 0% installment you can go and try there.
                  yeah. but what is the price? do they factor in the interest for you already?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    yeah. but what is the price? do they factor in the interest for you already?
                    The price quite ok and depend on your bargaining skill. the last thing pls remember all price stated does not include gst so pls dun get cheated . State a net buy price to them and tell them to include gst.This is what my wife got wanted to get then they say add GST.

Comment

Originally posted by streamer View Post
                      The price quite ok and depend on your bargaining skill. the last thing pls remember all price stated does not include gst so pls dun get cheated . State a net buy price to them and tell them to include gst.This is what my wife got wanted to get then they say add GST.
                      so your wife paid the extra 7%?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        so your wife paid the extra 7%?
                        Ya she is a person with no bargaining power and just pay watever price if she like the thing.

Comment

My experience with peng kwee (pk).

You must be short & sharp.

pk: this watch $9500

me: well...my budget $8000 include of gst, no more but can be less

pk: eer...I need to check with boss whether can release or not

me: wait...

pk: can add a bit more

me: sorry...I am not in the hurry of buying this watch, thanks.

pk: ok...ok...ok I hope next time you come back again. then I proceed to payment

me: by CC and atm cards, 70% by CC installment and 30% cash

pk: har...cannot. by CC I need to absord the 3% from CC center

me: is alright...we can call off the deal (wanted to leave the shop but call back by pk supervisor)

pk: ok lah...hope you really can come back again, behind me the supervisor tell the lady who serve me, next time must confirm the payment term first

My experience telling me that to deal with pk, you must be short & sharp. Do all homework first of market price so that you are aware of the price. You can't show them that you like the watch very much instead telling them you are NOT in the hurry of buying this watch. Anything disagree just leave the shop.

Cheerio,

Comment

Wah! Sounded like instruction manual..

Thanks for free lesson.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                              My experience with peng kwee (pk).

You must be short & sharp.

pk: this watch $9500

me: well...my budget $8000 include of gst, no more but can be less

pk: eer...I need to check with boss whether can release or not

me: wait...

pk: can add a bit more

me: sorry...I am not in the hurry of buying this watch, thanks.

pk: ok...ok...ok I hope next time you come back again. then I proceed to payment

me: by CC and atm cards, 70% by CC installment and 30% cash

pk: har...cannot. by CC I need to absord the 3% from CC center

me: is alright...we can call off the deal (wanted to leave the shop but call back by pk supervisor)

pk: ok lah...hope you really can come back again, behind me the supervisor tell the lady who serve me, next time must confirm the payment term first

My experience telling me that to deal with pk, you must be short & sharp. Do all homework first of market price so that you are aware of the price. You can't show them that you like the watch very much instead telling them you are NOT in the hurry of buying this watch. Anything disagree just leave the shop.

Cheerio,
                              Agree...but I dun want to waste my time there to bargain and bargain...hahah.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                                Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Agree...but I dun want to waste my time there to bargain and bargain...hahah.
                                well said. this is the way to go when dealing with sellers.

dont need to bargain and bargain. state buying price. seller request higher buying price. just up to a level you comfortable with. remember, there are many different AD out there.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X