Am I Plain Stupid or What?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
    No pictures of your Ashasi216570 to share ?
    I thought there was one? The one with the Asahi216570 on the cat's neck? Hahaha!
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
      I thought there was one? The one with the Asahi216570 on the cat's neck? Hahaha!
      In that case just tell Hiroki you love cats and offer to babysit his cat for a weekend.
      I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

In that case just tell Hiroki you love cats and offer to babysit his cat for a weekend.
        I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

Hi Tricolore,

I believe it is still possible that people will come to you to have reviews written on their watches, especially when you get recognised in one way or another. But somehow you have to start off somewhere and I think the forum here is a good platform for you to begin with. If you write well, some of the watch sellers may also approach you to help them do write-ups on certain new watch brands/models they bring in.

Why not you start with your own watch(es) and see how it goes? I believe some of the members here have done it, like "coopster9" or "skydweller_sg".

Good luck
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

bro, that is really funny!

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
            Let Me Know What Time You Come To Collect

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. I will try to do one up by next week, and hopefully the response will be great (and also impressive enough for Rolex116613 to lend me some of "her" watches )
              "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by wgang View Post

bro, that is really funny!
                The first pic i really wear to work sometimes

Comment

nice idea. but frank speaking, I would not dare to lend you my watches to do review leh... I do not know you and more importantly, my watches are my precioussssssss.

anyway, I have a thought. Make good buddy with one of the watch dealers (those above scrolling left constantly), and there's higher chance for you to do what you have suggested.
                  在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

On the wrist leh not on the cat's neck

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
                      nice idea. but frank speaking, I would not dare to lend you my watches to do review leh... I do not know you and more importantly, my watches are my precioussssssss.

anyway, I have a thought. Make good buddy with one of the watch dealers (those above scrolling left constantly), and there's higher chance for you to do what you have suggested.
                      HAHAHA understand, that's why I'm trying to start with the more affordable brands first :P

Anyways, put some good words for me when you meet any dealers ley! Teehee :P

Comment

Hi Tricolore, what happen to this project of yours? A good time to kick it off now that it's school holiday.

I will be watching...
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Hi Tricolore, what happen to this project of yours? A good time to kick it off now that it's school holiday.

I will be watching...
                          HAHAHA, still kinda busy recently... Will complete at least one review before my holiday ends

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X