No announcement yet.

Advisory : Good deals for Rayban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i have seen some friends buying from deal.com... all fakes.

Comment

can try orchard optics at orchard plaza #01-73. very good pricing. look for andrew or lawrence

Comment

Thanks, is the one in sim lim still there?

Comment

beware of fakes

Comment

The shop sold at Peninsula B1, China Optical is authentic. Frequent his shop often too.

Comment

Sim lim tower can get.. Boss also very open to bargaining and got quite a lot of the new models available there.

Comment

Try Jamco Optical at Katong Shopping Centre. Prob the cheapest you can find in SG. The boss and staff are all very friendly!

Comment

saw a shop in bugis carrying lots of model and can customise too..!

Comment

Any bro here can recommend shop for ray ban

Comment

Bro Trendy, try Jamco Optical at Katong Shopping Centre.
                      I guarantee you get every penny worth. 100% authentic and the boss will offer sincere advice on which model is suitable depending on your activities.

Comment

Tapmines Kai Joo. The boss offers decent discounts on Raybands. I get it cheaper there by quite a bit I remember. I cant remember by how much exactly, it has been a while,1 year ago but I remembered its ard $50 cheaper than shopping malls.

Comment

Why not get from groupon? Price is hard to beat and much safer than dealing direct in Qoo10.
                          Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Panda
                          Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy Seals Diving Alarm
                          Rolex Submariner Hulk
                          IWC Saint Exupery Edition Pilot
                          Tudor Pelagos
                          Omega Seamaster Chronograph
                          Sinn U1 Desert Hour Glass Edition
                          Oris Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer
                          Ball Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime
                          Grand Seiko 55th Anniversary Spring Drive
                          Orient Star Boutique Edition GMT
                          Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT
                          Citizen Promaster NightHawk

Comment

Last pair of ray bans i bought was from Ebay. Bought a round gunmetal frame model which i could not find in Singapore. Many sellers selling on ebay so need to research the feedback if there are complaints about authenticity, etc first. Pricing varies quite a bit. The model i bought was on sale so it came up to around S$140 with shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Badwolf View Post
                              Last pair of ray bans i bought was from Ebay. Bought a round gunmetal frame model which i could not find in Singapore. Many sellers selling on ebay so need to research the feedback if there are complaints about authenticity, etc first. Pricing varies quite a bit. The model i bought was on sale so it came up to around S$140 with shipping.
                              140 for an Aviator? That's a good bargain! Been looking for a replacement since I lost two pairs in 4 years.

The last time I checked, Orchard Plaza, next to Orchard Point (OG) got a few old optical stores with pretty good deal too. Want to end 2014 in cool-style, let's aviator together!
                              "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

infomative

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X