Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreaming of the Daytona everyday ... or is it the DSSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaming of the Daytona everyday ... or is it the DSSD?

Die lar .... these last two weeks every day wake up thinking:

"I'll get the TT Daytona ...."

then by mid-morning

"The DSSD looks blardy good leh ...."

But I already promised the CO no more for this year .... sigh .... how to tahan? How do you guys resist the temptation har?

This situation happened to me before. I dun think u can tahan not to think about it, until u get it. Hahaha...

May be you wan to invest on others such as condo? Might able to earn you few Daytonas in future.

P/S: If you really like it so much, find ways to covince your CO.

Comment

another way is to stop visiting here but then we'd be stuffed 'cos there would be one less person to poison
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I tink wat u can do is to buy both.......
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

not if the SO finds out first.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Bro ! If you like the two watches, it worth waiting and drooling for it. Just like i known a few of my friends, dated their gf for 6 to 10 years than tie the knot. Just for 1 year it okay can tahan lah. Like me lah, no money to buy so everyday go and drool, once a month go into the shop ask to try on.....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

I think you are not alone. Many here would have experienced this state of "delirium".. . I am one such person (most of the time ). Whether fortunate/unfortunate, I can never afford expensive watches like many here do.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

[QUOTE=Oceanklassik;137972]I think you are not alone. Many here would have experienced this state of "delirium".. . I am one such person (most of the time ). Whether fortunate/unfortunate, I can never afford expensive watches like many here do.
                [/QUOTE

Great ! Happy to find a friend to drool at watches with !
                Thanks Bro !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

best is wait till june/july to see a better picture of the watch pricing and discount structure.

if u need to get it now. go for TT daytona. the DSSD price will continue to fall in 2-3 months.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Tat oso explains why I'm heeing-hawing abt going for the meet-ups .. Scared poison too deep or too shy to be the thorn among the roses..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks bros .... glad to see we're all sharing the same mental responses .... or like they say, in the asylum, everyone's normal.

Somehow I'm still quite disappointed no one come up and offer me a Daytona ... any kind souls here willing to donate one to put me out of my misery? hehheh ... trying my luck!

Comment

TT Daytona

The TT daytona is lovely, I've had the pleasure of owning a TT A series double 9 daytona on white dial with the signature black sub-dial rings. Loved every moment of wearing it, just that it was getting way too much attention, from the kopitiam kopi uncle/auntie to the fruit stall seller and at the office esp during meetings where everyone gets bored and starts staring around.

But it was sure great fun owning one

Comment

Bro simple la, buy BOTH lor..just buy only n eat grass later la
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                            Die lar .... these last two weeks every day wake up thinking:

"I'll get the TT Daytona ...."

then by mid-morning

"The DSSD looks blardy good leh ...."

But I already promised the CO no more for this year .... sigh .... how to tahan? How do you guys resist the temptation har?
                            Bro... what did you get during the first 2 months.. so much so that there no more for the year????

Going back to the CO subject... when you already promised CO.. then better keep to your word.. else next time... she ain't going to believe anything u say in future.... try giving watch a rest in front of her... and then hint hint during the second half of the year... see got chance or not.....

Hope the hear your good news....

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                              Bro... what did you get during the first 2 months.. so much so that there no more for the year????

Going back to the CO subject... when you already promised CO.. then better keep to your word.. else next time... she ain't going to believe anything u say in future.... try giving watch a rest in front of her... and then hint hint during the second half of the year... see got chance or not.....

Hope the hear your good news....

Not much mar, just a TT GMT IIc. Yeah, since I promised, I won't buy any more this year. I'm quite faithful to my wife one ... but that doesn't stop the dreaming! Its a disease!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X