Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    or which sales is the prettiest???
    jialat ,here we go again OTing... Paiseh to TS..but most bros give very good opinions...except bro 116520 suggestions of combining all 3 buy one solid car,and the prettiest salesgirl...

Comment

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
      yeah.. i agree too.. but seen many 3series which try to achieve the M3-look.. whenever i see a M3 looking car, have this tendency/bad habit to scrutizine the window sills and wheel arch to find out if its the real deal or not..
      anyway, what's with a M3? juz dont get it why so many guys are crazy over it.. :P
      howdy,

each car you buy comes with a certain expectation and i can say the M3 has matched most of my expectations. had a e36 318 and a e36 325 and e46 m3....as i progress thru each car, i can feel the lineage and the straight 6, RWD etc etc. some of my friends who jump from an Evo onto a M3 will say "whats so fantastic" or "wah lau...no turbo kick, where got shook" etc etc.

in conclusion, the M3 is a car that grows on you, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU USED TO DRIVE. throw in the history of M division, plus mod potential, the lineage etc.

the lastest M3 is a different proposition...small cap V8 with tight V. versus the C63 or RS4, to be frank, it feels slow....but thats topic for another day.
      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
      Alexander Pope

Comment

As with watches, buy the ones that your heart calls out to .... unlike watches, flipping cars is a very expensive proposition due to the lau-sai value. If you don't go with your heart, 1-2 years later have to change again ... your wallet really going to hurt.

Comment

Oh... my dad "export" the S class after 10 years COE... I think the year was 2003 or 2004... body only worth $5k...
          so little meh? The airbag is worth about S$5k

Originally posted by louie View Post
          aiya my leg POWER besides walking is bus/MRT and taxis.SC you think i really all the way leg POWER meh..
          can be known as BMW (Bus/Walk/Mrt)

anyway,lexus is not bad too.. find it rather understated in spore.. (hope im not confusing u further with a 4th option)
          if intro lexus, you are going to suggest is250. which i find has evolved too much into a saloon car. Unlike the previous gen is200.... that car was fun to drive (esp in manual )

With the price of 3 carz ($352k), I rather get one good car.... maybe a M3! On the other hand, what if I meet a GTR????? I think you better stick to choose either C class, 3 series or A4.... don't think of power car, speed kills!
          If you want something that is power.... is the R35 GTR Vspec out yet? ... That car confirm has plenty of power :laugh;
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

My budget is 130k. No M3, GTR etc please.
            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

IS250 ok? should be within budget. a nice car, if you dont mind the understated "sports" handling.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

ha ha ha....sorry ....

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post

Comment

yeah.. i agree too.. but seen many 3series which try to achieve the M3-look.. whenever i see a M3 looking car, have this tendency/bad habit to scrutizine the window sills and wheel arch to find out if its the real deal or not..
                  anyway, what's with a M3? juz dont get it why so many guys are crazy over it.. :P
                  nothing wrong with that, nice to see a female interested in cars too. It doesnt happen too often/

Whats with M3? Well.... whats with LV . Afterall its just a bag
                  Honestly, M3 like AMG (merc), the thrill of owning one will be an experience one will never forget Sadly for myself, i have yet to drive one Im still waiting for that day
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Bluedevil, get the C class with AMG bodykit...

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      Whats with M3? Well.... whats with LV . Afterall its just a bag
                      haha.. nice one! i dont understand myself why i'm so crazy over bags (and watches)..

oops.. sorry for OT-ing

Comment

haha.. nice one! i dont understand myself why i'm so crazy over bags (and watches)..

oops.. sorry for OT-ing
                        Well... I try very hard not to ask my wife about her bags and shoes as well. Cos I'm just as bad with my hifi, lego. Lucky, can say we have a common ground on watches.
                        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

oops.. sorry for OT-ing
                          you dun understand why the craze over bags/watch ... at least we have an idea of the car/audio/etc that guys are used to buying
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Got 2 other interesting contenders

1. VW Scirocco. But from PI Autosportique. Selling at 102K. 3 years warranty from starblack. Silver color, black leather seats. Interesting car!! But probably paying premium. And better to wait from AD?

2. BMW 120i. Convertible, 4-seater. From 2nd hand dealer. 3 months old only, mileage 2400km only. Black color exterior, red leather seats. Selling at 129K. (Brand new is 145K.)

Headache!!
                            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

I will not recommend you to get neither one below...

1. Why pay $100k+ for a PI VW? You can get a BNIB VW Beetle for only $60k...

2. This car is "cheap" to buy but expensive to maintain... it is too small for the use of a family car....

Got 2 other interesting contenders

1. VW Scirocco. But from PI Autosportique. Selling at 102K. 3 years warranty from starblack. Silver color, black leather seats. Interesting car!! But probably paying premium. And better to wait from AD?

2. BMW 120i. Convertible, 4-seater. From 2nd hand dealer. 3 months old only, mileage 2400km only. Black color exterior, red leather seats. Selling at 129K. (Brand new is 145K.)

Headache!!

Comment

Headache!!
                                Hmm... the more interesting 1 series is the 135. Haven't tried this car... but I would expect a mini-rocket...
                                The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X