No announcement yet.

Audi vs BMW vs Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Audi Fans... chinchilla, you're right, bmw more sharp handling, merc more soft handling, audi more "feelingless" handling...

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
    go for bmw if u like to modify ur car.. i think its the most mod-able among the 3..
    bmw gives a more rugged handling, whereas i find merc more 'smooth'.. not too sure abt audi though..

Comment

anyway,lexus is not bad too.. find it rather understated in spore.. (hope im not confusing u further with a 4th option)

Comment

But I think if you are looking >2000cc, you need to pay more for road tax for IS250.... also, I think once a japanese always a japanese car...

chinchilla, talking about mod car... if get a C class, I will get the AMG bodykit... very fiece... as for 3 series, you will never have the M3 look...

anyway,lexus is not bad too.. find it rather understated in spore.. (hope im not confusing u further with a 4th option)

Comment

yeah.. i agree too.. but seen many 3series which try to achieve the M3-look.. whenever i see a M3 looking car, have this tendency/bad habit to scrutizine the window sills and wheel arch to find out if its the real deal or not..
          anyway, what's with a M3? juz dont get it why so many guys are crazy over it.. :P

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          But I think if you are looking >2000cc, you need to pay more for road tax for IS250.... also, I think once a japanese always a japanese car...

chinchilla, talking about mod car... if get a C class, I will get the AMG bodykit... very fiece... as for 3 series, you will never have the M3 look...

Comment

I owned one before... I should say it is the nicest car I have ever driven...

yeah.. i agree too.. but seen many 3series which try to achieve the M3-look.. whenever i see a M3 looking car, have this tendency/bad habit to scrutizine the window sills and wheel arch to find out if its the real deal or not..
            anyway, what's with a M3? juz dont get it why so many guys are crazy over it.. :P

Comment

Wow thanks for all the thoughtful replies. Looking at the votes, it was initially a close match for all 3, but now A4 is leading by a wide margin!

I tried all 3 and I agree that the Beemer feels more aggressive in it's handling, merc is a comfy smooth quality ride while A4 ride was a bit detached.

Initially my criteria was 2-door coupe strictly for a yuppie look. But after test driving for the past 1 week, I actually landed with these 3 choices. Guess I m merely mortal and predictably fell for the executive junior sedans.

Currently, my pocket tells me to pick the cheaper bmw; my brain says the technically advanced A4; but my heart says the attas C180. This is tough!!! What's worse I kind of miss the window as today's Coes have raised multiple folds!
              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Like what we say in this forum when one asks about which watch to buy....

If in doubt.. BUY ALL THREE!!!!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

thats a good one!buy all three lah! every 2 day change car drive..

Comment

You believe in voting??? Trust your heart and judge with your heart... S4 can get but not A4... trust me... bro....

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                    Wow thanks for all the thoughtful replies. Looking at the votes, it was initially a close match for all 3, but now A4 is leading by a wide margin!

Comment

You believe in voting??? Trust your heart and judge with your heart... S4 can get but not A4... trust me... bro....
                      bro 116520,didn't you opt for that when you can't decide to buy santos or LV...

Comment

ha ha ha....sorry sorry... my voting purpose is to see whether bros here sabo me or not... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by louie View Post
                        bro 116520 *&%#$%,didn't you opt for that when you can't decide to buy santos or LV...

Comment

With the price of 3 carz ($352k), I rather get one good car.... maybe a M3! On the other hand, what if I meet a GTR????? I think you better stick to choose either C class, 3 series or A4.... don't think of power car, speed kills!

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

Comment

ha ha ha....sorry sorry... my voting purpose is to see whether bros here sabo me or not... ha ha ha....
                            but also quite true lah,follow your heart..after all the votings we not the one gonna drive it. You are the one...by the way,when you test driving them which one makes you feel the best..

Comment

Sorry... should S5 not S4.... S5 can get but not A4....

Comment

or which sales is the prettiest???

Originally posted by louie View Post
                                but also quite true lah,follow your heart..after all the votings we not the one gonna drive it. You are the one...by the way,when you test driving them which one makes you feel the best..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X