No announcement yet.

Audi vs BMW vs Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with some of the guys here... when buy such a big ticket item... Don't think too much about resale value.

Cos end of the day, you must enjoy driving your car. If not, no matter how high the resale value is... still will not be a happy camper driving what you don't like.
    The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

cars got resale value these days?? no diff in export prices these days....bmw 7 series body only worth 10k!!!! go figure latest 3 series in 3-5 yrs time. MB...just as bad, if not worse. audi, not sure never check, though local market audi trade discount to 3 n C.

MB or BMW or Audi all same same. best buy those earliest in the design cycle...
      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
      Alexander Pope

Comment

CORRECT!!!

Car is one of the worst depreciation lux items. Moreover you have to leave your big ticket item on the street...If you buy jewellery, watches, not so bad, at least always with you....

Originally posted by armchaireconomist View Post
        I agree with some of the guys here... when buy such a big ticket item... Don't think too much about resale value.

Cos end of the day, you must enjoy driving your car. If not, no matter how high the resale value is... still will not be a happy camper driving what you don't like.

Comment

My dad's old S class body only worth $5k!!! Worst than rolex...

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
          cars got resale value these days?? no diff in export prices these days....bmw 7 series body only worth 10k!!!! go figure latest 3 series in 3-5 yrs time. MB...just as bad, if not worse. audi, not sure never check, though local market audi trade discount to 3 n C.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            CORRECT!!!

Car is one of the worst depreciation lux items. Moreover you have to leave your big ticket item on the street...If you buy jewellery, watches, not so bad, at least always with you....
            thats Y i go leg POWER!

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post

Care to share what type of 7 series you are talking about?

My dad's old S class body only worth $5k!!! Worst than rolex...
              what year?

Originally posted by louie View Post
              thats Y i go leg POWER!
              Alternative, there is public transport
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Firstly, I've never owned any of the continental brands.

But, I like the Audi

I always reason, just look at a 5-year-old or 10-year-old model from the same brand, that should give you an idea of brand DNA & how its look endure.

I find older Audis still look relevant & fairly modern.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

what year?

Aiya besides my leg POWER is BUS/MRT/Taxis.. SC,you think i really leg POWER all the way meh..

Comment

Oh... my dad "export" the S class after 10 years COE... I think the year was 2003 or 2004... body only worth $5k...

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

what year?

aiya my leg POWER besides walking is bus/MRT and taxis.SC you think i really all the way leg POWER meh..

Comment

Sorry OT already... but taxi now very very expensive...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                        aiya my leg POWER besides walking is bus/MRT and taxis.

Comment

I am surprised that A4 has the most votes!!!
                          On the other hand, I don't see many A4s on the road leh... sabo? (joking)

Comment

Oh... my dad "export" the S class after 10 years COE... I think the year was 2003 or 2004... body only worth $5k...
                            S class body 5k? i sold my friend's civic body for 6k afew yrs ago.

Comment

Sorry OT already... but taxi now very very expensive...
                              X20!

Comment

go for bmw if u like to modify ur car.. i think its the most mod-able among the 3..
                                bmw gives a more rugged handling, whereas i find merc more 'smooth'.. not too sure abt audi though..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X