• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hary View Post
    If you come with your Mayu, must be with suit and tie

Tux even better and I dun mean the PAM 29

Comment

• Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
      Can anyone tell me what is the dress code?
      just simple casuals please.
      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
      Alexander Pope

Comment

• Any kind folks here who wish to tonpang e guys who has no car? (Currently Darkie n myself)
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
          Any kind folks here who wish to tonpang e guys who has no car? (Currently Darkie n myself)
          pls start a roll call on who need transport.
          It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
          Alexander Pope

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
            guys, this saturday is for 6pm, but if wanna come earlier also can. meet me at the lobby.

Darkie, dun worry, will sort things out.

those interested in the Mau/liverpool match can stay back and watch at the pub there car Bar Nebula, i will arrange.

those with transport issue, pls start a roll call, will orghanize car pooling. will also arrange for those driving to perhaps get some car label/decal, so dun have to pay for entrance ninto island. however, return trip, pls do bilateral arrangements.

those wanting to bring kids, pls bear in mind, its gonna be quite boring for them, esp those staying to watch the match. there is a tiny playroom, and i can arrange for cartoon network to be shownat one or two premises for them to watch.

and pls try not to cross 18 pax, room cannot accomodate that many. if however, more then that, i will have to arrange for bigger premises.

and dun worry about costs. MAXIMUM per pax is $30, if any.

also comtemplating a boat party, but that wil be costly, and if raining, them quite pointless. nevertheless, let me know.

DK
            Ok will do DK! Thanks for helping out! Would not hav been possible w/o you man!

Nahhh I doubt that it will hit 18 people heheh...at most 13-15 if lucky

Don't need boat party la...thank you very much!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Sounds like fun.... sibei sad coz dun tink i can join..

Also, dun wan to see Nooch sad... coz Liverpool will 'lose' the title on 14 March...
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Sounds like fun.... sibei sad coz dun tink i can join..

Also, dun wan to see Nooch sad... coz Liverpool will 'lose' the title on 14 March...
                It's ok boss...cya during our anniversary yeah?

Comment

• I should be good for it, but I don't drive. Any car pool?

Comment

• 3rd on the list for car pool...The Orion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      3rd on the list for car pool...The Orion!
                      Aston, my LSC can take 3. Can u arrange time and place for me to pick u guys up?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
                        Aston, my LSC can take 3. Can u arrange time and place for me to pick u guys up?
                        Thank you very much yeah!

Maybe can pick us up from habourfront? guys u think it's ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          Sounds like fun.... sibei sad coz dun tink i can join..

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Bro Kevin thanks!!

Darkie, Time around 520pm? Orion?

Comment

• Sounds good

Comment

darkie,maybe we can start a name list below of the carlesses and meet at harbour front mrt.

1.louie
                                2.darkie
                                3.Nooch
                                4.theorion

*Where would be ideal to pick us up...and not obstruct the public transport.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X