Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the time is a bit too tight for additional planning. I am thinking, we could use such GTG ocassion for some value added activities related to this hobby. A lot of senior collectors here could share their view on collecting watches for example. I can imagine, someone capable from this forum can be the speaker for such topic. Or we can add Watch photography as one of the topic for example, or something related to some watch complications and many more topics

What do you think?

For normal kopi session on Sundays, we reserve that session for talking cock hahahhaa
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
      Dont walk in. Bro hary lonpanging u rite?
      hope he not charge me peak hour charge...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hary View Post
        Now the time is a bit too tight for additional planning. I am thinking, we could use such GTG ocassion for some value added activities related to this hobby. A lot of senior collectors here could share their view on collecting watches for example. I can imagine, someone capable from this forum can be the speaker for such topic. Or we can add Watch photography as one of the topic for example, or something related to some watch complications and many more topics

What do you think?

For normal kopi session on Sundays, we reserve that session for talking cock hahahhaa
        I think watch photography is a good suggestion. Thanks Master Hary.

*Side track a little. I can take 2 guys as well in my car if there are others who needs a ride.

Comment

Now the time is a bit too tight for additional planning. I am thinking, we could use such GTG ocassion for some value added activities related to this hobby. A lot of senior collectors here could share their view on collecting watches for example. I can imagine, someone capable from this forum can be the speaker for such topic. Or we can add Watch photography as one of the topic for example, or something related to some watch complications and many more topics

What do you think?

yesh man,this is what i thought too..Pam,rolex,Omega ,Sinn shifus....and i'll be Hary cameraman assistant.

*kafvyn,yo Hary already PM me his hp for the ride ...thanks man.You guys are just superb!! Always rushing to help!!

Comment

What do you think?

Bro Hary,

Please teach us how to take nice photos. I am sure many of us are eager to learn. Since I have taken over your job as STOWA spokeperson temporary, and also lunch on me since you eat maggie mee every day, it pains me to see u suffer like that. I will be your camera assistant No 2 ( louie no 1 )

Comment

• Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
              Bro Hary,

Please teach us how to take nice photos. I am sure many of us are eager to learn. Since I have taken over your job as STOWA spokeperson temporary, and also lunch on me since you eat maggie mee every day, it pains me to see u suffer like that. I will be your camera assistant No 2 ( louie no 1 )
              Simple trick bro, throw away yr old camera, get a new one kekekeke

To those master photographer, maybe gear not so important, especially for street/landscape photography, as creativity rules. But for watch/product photography, good camera/lens make a lot of difference

Are u getting Nikon?
              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Simple trick bro, throw away yr old camera, get a new one kekekeke

To those master photographer, maybe gear not so important, especially for street/landscape photography, as creativity rules. But for watch/product photography, good camera/lens make a lot of difference

Are u getting Nikon?
                most likely, but dunno what model or other brand is reliable, maybe you can advise? I am not a camera guy. Dinner on me too

Comment

• I dont follow camera trend too bro, I am still using my Fuji F30 for my compact. For my DSLR, I am using Canon 350D. For compact, Fuji F30 in my opinion one of the best for low light shots. Up to ISO 800 you still get clean images and it has manual control too.

Is size important to you? If yes, then probably u will have to pick compact camera (P&S). My suggestion, get the one that has manual control for you to control shutter speed, aperture priority, ISO etc.

Sorry cannot recommend any particular model since I dont follow latest development, but I guess you cannot go wrong with Canon/Nikon. I also own very old Panasonic FZ10, but from my experience, the "noise" is horrible for night shooting. But maybe in the meantime they have improve.

No experience with Casio. I also have Sony, but very old camera P5. Cannot compare to current models lar, that one is as old as dinosour.

Maybe other bros can help u pick one?

Comment

• Pls remove my name i guess.. got a wedding dinner to attend
                    TT GMTIIC 116713LN
                    Sub with Date 16610

[URL="http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9688"]My Watches[/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by Divineleader View Post
                      Pls remove my name i guess.. got a wedding dinner to attend
                      Done

Originally posted by Hary View Post
                      I dont follow camera trend too bro, I am still using my Fuji F30 for my compact. For my DSLR, I am using Canon 350D. For compact, Fuji F30 in my opinion one of the best for low light shots. Up to ISO 800 you still get clean images and it has manual control too.

Is size important to you? If yes, then probably u will have to pick compact camera (P&S). My suggestion, get the one that has manual control for you to control shutter speed, aperture priority, ISO etc.

Sorry cannot recommend any particular model since I dont follow latest development, but I guess you cannot go wrong with Canon/Nikon. I also own very old Panasonic FZ10, but from my experience, the "noise" is horrible for night shooting. But maybe in the meantime they have improve.

No experience with Casio. I also have Sony, but very old camera P5. Cannot compare to current models lar, that one is as old as dinosour.

I m still using my dino Canon A400...3.2 mpx...imagine that my phone is also the same 3.2mpx

Still takes some decent shots which are clearer than phones...but time for me to get a new 1...I used my bro's Panasonic for last anniversary,..not very gd for macro and stuff...time to get a more decent camera hahhah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Bros can get Leica if u want good photos!! but not cheap.
                        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          Liverpool will win this match because i support Liverpool and my BD wish is for them to beat Man U on march 14 and and make them lose the title, then i can celebrate my BD on march 15. ABMU
                          Wah! finally got Liverpool supporter!!
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Pardon my $0.02, the Canon G9 or newer G10 will meet the criteria of a P&S with manual control. A semi-pro if you like but not exactly compact though.

Originally posted by Hary View Post
                            I dont follow camera trend too bro, I am still using my Fuji F30 for my compact. For my DSLR, I am using Canon 350D. For compact, Fuji F30 in my opinion one of the best for low light shots. Up to ISO 800 you still get clean images and it has manual control too.

Comment

• I've got a G10 but i got no skills

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                                iphone cam is the best..........hehe.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X