Omega Moonwatch/Tudor Black Bay/Seiko MM300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
    Hey Newcastle, i wonder if i am to ask the same questions you had posted, what will your answer be like for me??

1.Omega Moon watch (Due to its rich history, classic looks.)
    2.Tudor black bay ( Like its vintage yet modern look, snowflake hands, only thing tat's bothering me is the eta movement but compensated by it's price and good case finishing)
    3.MM300 (Looks very common, but upon closer inspection, high quality finish on the case and dial

Special thanks to starlight and the rest urging me to buy a Rolex. After this find, hopefully time to come i can own a daytona =)
    So to end off this, official search for my moonwatch!

Comment

Good luck on your search! I myself have the same dilemma between the Speedy and the BB

Comment

Same goes with me for choosing between the moonwatch or the blackbay. But to me, I am more towards the moonwatch as for now. As I feel it is more iconic and better in history.
        Timepieces that I owned:
        Rolex Submariner 16613LB
        Rolex Datejust 68273
        Panerai 104
        Tissot T-Race Nicky Hayden 2013 Limited Edition

Comment

save for a rolex!!!!

Comment

i got the Seiko mm300. Now waiting a chance to get Tudor BB

Comment

Omega's 'Man on the Moon' is a living legend and every collection should have one.

Go on to YouTube and view ArchieLuxury's '10 Greatest Wrist Watches of All Time'.

Although he may have polarising opinions, Archie's list is relatively robust.

Comment

I think you should get the Seiko MM300,build quality is top notch, uses a GranD Seiko move 8L35 (tho' not so finely tuned), beats any other watches costing slightly more than $2000.

Comment

I agree, seiko damn solid, better than rolex IMHO

Comment

I would go for the Moonwatch without a doubt! If flipping is a consideration, do note that Speedmaster Pro prices have been on a crazy upward trend just over the past few years alone

Comment

Speedy all the way. No contest for this

Comment

Mm300

Comment

Actually really depends on what you want and what you need. I would definitely go for speedy ba...

Comment

Originally posted by mew View Post
                            I would take the Speedmaster first, to me its the classic chronograph with a very balanced dial and legibility, the design has been left largely unchanged since the 1970s (historic connection to the NASA Apollo program can be an added bonus or marketing gimmick to some). The black bay would be next for its modern take on the Tudor Subs and that brown dial/red bezel combo. The MM300 is a nice watch but im not a big fan of the clasp personally.
                            I had the Speedy and agreed with you totally. It was my first 'expensive' watch.

One thing to note is the absent of date on Speedy and Black Bay. This may be an issue if you are used to having date on your watch.

Comment

there are so many variations of the speedmaster now, it's sadly almost gimmicky. dark side of the moon, grey side of the moon and the million variations. tudor black bay is bang for the buck.

Comment

Tudor Black Bay FTW

BB, it's the obvious bro ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X