• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Moonwatch/Tudor Black Bay/Seiko MM300

Looking to get one of these in time to come

1. Omega Moonwatch
    2. Tudor Black Bay
    3. Seiko MM300

Can anyone advise which 1 in order should be purchased first and why?

Thanks in advance

I do know lah is your money but if me, I save all the money buy one ROLEX hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Newcastle View Post

1. Omega Moonwatch
      2. Tudor Black Bay
      3. Seiko MM300

Thanks in advance
      If buying the 3 watches in question, you should buy Seiko MM300 first as yen is weak now, cheaper in price now. 2nd one, you go for Tudor Black Bay then lastly Omega Speedy Moon Watch. Or you can buy a Rolex as suggested by bro hiroki.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

In my opinion since the TS said 'in time to come' likely he will buy all 3 as time goes by! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
          I do know lah is your money but if me, I save all the money buy one ROLEX hehe
          In that case i would have to save longer..haha

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
            If buying the 3 watches in question, you should buy Seiko MM300 first as yen is weak now, cheaper in price now. 2nd one, you go for Tudor Black Bay then lastly Omega Speedy Moon Watch. Or you can buy a Rolex as suggested by bro hiroki.
            Thanks for the input. Mind telling me why was Tudor BB placed ahead of Omega moon watch?

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
              In my opinion since the TS said 'in time to come' likely he will buy all 3 as time goes by! Haha

Haha. theOrion, treat you kopi.!

Comment

I would take the Speedmaster first, to me its the classic chronograph with a very balanced dial and legibility, the design has been left largely unchanged since the 1970s (historic connection to the NASA Apollo program can be an added bonus or marketing gimmick to some). The black bay would be next for its modern take on the Tudor Subs and that brown dial/red bezel combo. The MM300 is a nice watch but im not a big fan of the clasp personally.

Comment

In that case i would have to save longer..haha
                  How long is the long 3 year ?

Comment

Either save for a Rolex, or get the moonwatch. One of the best made watch, IMO. Very value for money in its price range
                    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Thanks for the input. Mind telling me why was Tudor BB placed ahead of Omega moon watch?
                      I just feel that it is easier to source for a Omega Moon Watch compared to Tudor BB, so Omega Moon Watch can wait.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I had owned all 3 of them in the past and now left with only speedy.

in terms of comfort
                        1. omega *size is just right, bracelet and everything just feels right*
                        2. BB *i dont like it on a bracelet, a nato and leather feels better*
                        3. mm300 *cheap feel on the bracelet, and too top heavy*

in terms of looks
                        1. omega and BB
                        2. mm300 *lose out due to there are many many watches that look like him, no special appreance set them apart*

Comment

1. Omega Moonwatch
                          2. Tudor Black Bay
                          3. Seiko MM300

Thanks in advance

Hey Newcastle, i wonder if i am to ask the same questions you had posted, what will your answer be like for me??
                          在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

The moon watch (speedy) first of course : )

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                              I had owned all 3 of them in the past and now left with only speedy.

in terms of comfort
                              1. omega *size is just right, bracelet and everything just feels right*
                              2. BB *i dont like it on a bracelet, a nato and leather feels better*
                              3. mm300 *cheap feel on the bracelet, and too top heavy*

in terms of looks
                              1. omega and BB
                              2. mm300 *lose out due to there are many many watches that look like him, no special appreance set them apart*
                              Thanks for the elaborated views from someone who has it all. Kinda agree with you on certain points =)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X