Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Opening of Lu-Ann Vintage Collection in Far East Plaza #05-107. **Support us**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Opening of Lu-Ann Vintage Collection in Far East Plaza #05-107. **Support us**

Hellloooooo, everyone....

****FINALLY****

Our NEW SHOWROOM has REACHED its final completion.
    ((((**CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP**))))

We are glad to announce our official opening is on the
    20 Apr 2013, Saturday, from 11:00am to 8:30pm daily.

Really, Really hope to see everyone soon, as we are SO..... EAGER to share & show to everyone what has been installed for Lu-Ann Vintage in the future.

Do SHARE with your close ones & friends about our new opening & as usually keep LIKING our WATCHES and PAGES. Coz it DOES motivate us ALOT ALOT more to do better in the near future.

Cheers & Take Care

Lu-Ann Vintage Collection

New Opening of Lu-Ann Vintage Collection in Far East Plaza #05-107. **Support us**

****FINALLY****

Really, Really hope to see everyone soon, as we are SO..... EAGER to share & show to everyone what has been installed for Lu-Ann Vintage in the future.

Do SHARE with your close ones & friends about our new opening & as usually keep LIKING our WATCHES and PAGES. Coz it DOES motivate us ALOT ALOT more to do better in the near future.

Cheers & Take Care

Comment

****FINALLY****

Cheers & Take Care

Comment

Sound good lah, May i come down, view view, look look, see see, ask ask, maybe can get good price for my Rolex full service.

Comment

Hahaha. Hiroki. Please come come, look look, see see. Please share share with ur friends and like like our Facebook too.
          Lololololol.

Comment

Any Any Door Door Gift Gift For For Me Me Hehe Hehe

Comment

Hahaha. Come come down down in the afternoon sure sure got something. =)

Comment

Me Me Only Only Can Can Come Come Over Over 23 23 April April Ok Ok !!

Comment

CONGRATS on your opening!
                  I'm away now and will swing by mid-May.
                  Too bad I'll miss the buffet and the door-gift...
                  Enjoy the satay hiroki-san!!!
                  THE END.
                  Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                  • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                  • Montre de MarQue
                  • Etoile D'Or
                  • Hotel Indonesia
                  • Glory Time
                  • The Watch-Collector
                  • Time Palace
                  • The Swiss Connection
                  • M Baker
                  • Maurice Lacroix
                  • Time Marques
                  • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
                    CONGRATS on your opening!
                    I'm away now and will swing by mid-May.
                    Too bad I'll miss the buffet and the door-gift...
                    Enjoy the satay hiroki-san!!!
                    THE END.
                    You take care bro ten10. I hope the door gift is Rolex keychain for me hehe

Comment

Congrats! Would not be able to make it for your opening, but I'll try to support you guys as much as possible. All the best!

P.S. Please quote me a good price when I send my vintage Omega for servicing! Teehee! :P
                      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Will be there to support boss!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hahahaha Hehehehe !! Thanks for the humble invitation: Let me put the food a side but thanks: What i really concentrate beside having variety of vintage watches: customer service that is very important: This is how i rate your shop: having variety of vintage watches outstanding: But i so sorry to say this your customer service that is: super outstanding 10/10: And thanks for let me try some of the watches: Try to many until i faint !!

Omega World War 2 Watch

Jaeger Lecoultre Alarm Watch

Alamak This 18 Carat Gold Quarter Remainder Pocket Watch Outstanding !!

Comment

I'll definitely pop in sooner or later. Have been trying to find a nice pocket watch.

Comment

A BIG BIG BIG THANK U guys, for the support and for coming to our new opening in Far East Plaza.
                              Deeply appreciate so much. Thank u for all ur well blessing as well.
                              Will see u all soon with more good deals, nice watches to showcase, learn and share with u all together.

Thank u & take care.

CHEERS everyone.
                              Lu-Ann Vintagé Collection

PS: Hope to see more new faces in our showroom. Let me know that u seen this thread in sg-roc.
                              SG-ROC, ROCKS REAL

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X