Is it me or e Haze is back??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or e Haze is back??

Anyone encounter tat ur throat and nose irritated and dry? I feel e haze is back, I can smell it.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

I think is flu... Me MC at home now....

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Anyone encounter tat ur throat and nose irritated and dry? I feel e haze is back, I can smell it.

Comment

while driving today...i noticed the 'foggy' effect....think the haze is back!!!
      Watches kept for the next generation...
      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
      Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
      Omega Speedmaster Date
      Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by hoshi8 View Post
        while driving today...i noticed the 'foggy' effect....think the haze is back!!!

I think it is back. I was driving along the Seletar Golf Club area yesterday and boy was it hazy,

Comment

yah... its rather hazy tonite... hmm.....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Must be from Australia!!!

Comment

Wah.. powerful haze leh...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Was around Suntec City area yesterday ... certainly seem hazy ...
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I think it is back but strange tat news was not reported.

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

think its reportd yesterday. The smell since last nite is horrible. nw everywhere is hazy.

Comment

Channel NewsAsia - Saturday, February 14SINGAPORE:

Is the haze back in Singapore? Well, some people might be forgiven for thinking so.

The view over Toa Payoh estate on Friday afternoon was hazier than what most would expect. Downtown, the central business district was an equally gloomy sight.

According to the National Environment Agency (NEA), the hazy view was due to light wind conditions, resulting in a build—up of dust particles in the air.

Bushfires in Singapore in the past two days might have also contributed to the haze.

NEA said there is no indication the haze originated from forest fires in Indonesia.

It added that the PSI reading is within the good range, but the slight haze may persist for the next day or two.

— CNA/ir

Comment

Finally comes out hehe.. healthly range meh..i see like macam aroudn 80-90 range le... today think is better. no wonder so many ppl now feeling it.

Comment

NEA website reported "moderate" range of 53 psi.

http://app.nea.gov.sg/psi/
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Severe haze may hit S'pore

Severe haze may hit S'pore
                            El Nino set to return this year, bringing hotter and drier weather
                            By Amresh Gunasingham

SMOKE haze from Indonesia could make an unwanted comeback this year as an El Nino weather phenomenon develops, bringing hotter and drier weather, Minister for the Environment & Water Resources Yaacob Ibrahim said yesterday.

Though slight now, the haze could worsen in the coming months, and peak in September, deep into the dry season.

Yesterday, 32 hot spots were detected in Sumatra, and 50 in Borneo. Meteorologists are watching as an early-stage El Nino develops over the Pacific Ocean.

In fact, all it would take now for haze to blow by is for the wind to change, said experts. It has already blanketed parts of neighbouring Malaysia.

The pollution standards index (PSI) peaked at an unhealthy 136 in areas such as Port Klang, Shah Alam and Cheras last week, as visibility and air quality deteriorated rapidly.

In Singapore the PSI is in the good range for now. But similar hot and dry weather in 1997 and 2006 fuelled fires in Indonesia, and south-westerly winds sent the smoke onwards.

The haze lasted three months in 1997, with the PSI reaching an all time high of 226 in September. People stayed indoors, health-care costs soared and tourism was disrupted.

According to a World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) report published in 1998, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia suffered losses of more than $2.1 billion in the toll to their economies.

A bad haze year would also have a worrying impact on the prize event in the tourism calendar, the F1 Grand Prix race held in September, the minister said yesterday.

Singapore will continue to work with Indonesia by providing it with the latest up-to-date information of where hot spots are, so that it can do its part, said Dr Yaacob.

Singapore has committed $1 million to help the provincial government implement various programmes designed to prevent or mitigate the incidence of fires.

Comment

The haze

This time the annual haze is quite bad.

Just saw light rays shining from car head lights.

Are we filming some horror show?

Anyway will keep my house hepa air filter on 24/7 during this period.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X