AP Hornback Strap Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Hornback Strap Repair

As I dive further into the strap world, there are many ‘discoveries’ I’ve made that shows me how genuine strap-makers do things and where some strap-makers actually sub-out their products to; claiming they make the straps themselves. Well that’ll be another story.

For now, I’m sharing the story of a ‘poor’ AP Hornback Watch strap. As you AP owners may know, each hornback strap would cost between S$400 to S$850 depending from which country you get it from and if it’s a 3rd party or from your local AD.

AP straps are designed to ‘curve’ around your wrist. This one got bent against its curvature and thus had its leather peeled back. See foto #1.

So if this happens, you’ll either think of getting a new one made by your favorite strap-maker or buying a new one from your local AD. I’m sure either one of them would be most happy to sell you one. But have you considered asking the strap-maker to repair it?

This is how it can be done… Have a look through my ‘eyes’........

Save your money folks... Just ask your favorite strap-maker to repair it for you!
    Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
    • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
    • Montre de MarQue
    • Etoile D'Or
    • Hotel Indonesia
    • Glory Time
    • The Watch-Collector
    • Time Palace
    • The Swiss Connection
    • M Baker
    • Maurice Lacroix
    • Time Marques
    • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X