Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe iphone, maybe blackberry, maybe laptop....

Originally posted by louie View Post
    huhh?! Darkie boy howcome now you are still here?! (3.15pm) Thought u suppose to be at starbucks wheelock place for mini meet 3.00pm?

Comment

at starbucks now...hahaha live!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        Maybe iphone, maybe blackberry, maybe laptop....
        yeah probably there now..issit free to surf at Starbucks also?

Comment

at home got G spot, at Starbucks got Hot spot

yeah probably there now..issit free to surf at Starbucks also?

Comment

What is the situation like over there now?

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            at starbucks now...hahaha live!

Comment

got LIVE cam or not?

Comment

Sorry can't make it. Nursing my poor son at home. Will try again. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

WOW !!!!! Today you guys miss all the action !...........1st Nooch drool over CEO collection, follow by Uncle Lau and Darkie Boy kena posion to buy PAM ! Thanks to Ivan on the very fine detail on Pam.. Thanks bro Ivan.

Highlight was when we march up MT Rolex AD , and i feel for the 1st time ....D S S D ............DROOL ...........DROOL.....but end up lending money to bros with low interest of 1%

Thank You bro Darkie Boy, CEO, Mr & Mrs Hary and master Matthew, Mr & Mrs peeceebee, Bro Nooch, Bro Ping3288, Bro Philip, Mr & Mrs Ivan ! You make me dream of my DSSD tonight !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    WOW today you guys miss all the action !...........1st Nooch drool over CEO collection, follow by Uncle Lau and Darkie Boy kena posion to buy PAM ! Thanks to Ivan on very fine detail on Pam.. Thanks bor Ivan.
                    Highlight was we march up MT Rolex AD , and i feel for the 1st time ....D S S D ............DROOL ...........DROOL.....but end up lending money to bro with low interest of 1%

Thank You bro Darkie Boy, CEO, Mr & Mrs Hary and master Matthew, Mr & Mrs peeceebee, Bro Nooch, Bro Ping3288, Bro Philip ! You make me dream of my DSSD tonight !

Hahaha.. can buy liao..DSSD looks nice on ur hand.

Also guys, we meeting again next week, same time same location due to popular demand,

Bro Klassik pls try to make it la..
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Sorry guys, cant make it today. will join you next week if there is any kopi talk.

Wish i was there

Comment

Highlight was when we march up MT Rolex AD , and i feel for the 1st time ....D S S D ............DROOL ...........DROOL.....but end up lending money to bros with low interest of 1%
                        Uncle Lau.. u kanna poisoned deeper again... try to join you guys next week.. hope to see DSSD on your wrist.....

Comment

Yes ! You will Drool like us at the new Rolexes and other desireable watches at the AD store....haha
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

more impt got take picture or not?
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                              Hahaha.. can buy liao..DSSD looks nice on ur hand.

Also guys, we meeting again next week, same time same location due to popular demand,

Bro Klassik pls try to make it la..
                              Ok la bro. I try la ...

WOW !!!!! Today you guys miss all the action !...........1st Nooch drool over CEO collection, follow by Uncle Lau and Darkie Boy kena posion to buy PAM ! Thanks to Ivan on the very fine detail on Pam.. Thanks bro Ivan.

Thank You bro Darkie Boy, CEO, Mr & Mrs Hary and master Matthew, Mr & Mrs peeceebee, Bro Nooch, Bro Ping3288, Bro Philip, Mr & Mrs Ivan ! You make me dream of my DSSD tonight !

If every week hood ADs then wait kena black listed hor..
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

at home got G spot, at Starbucks got Hot spot
                                So at home more shiok or starbucks more shiok?

What is the situation like over there now?
                                Hehe...I logged out by the time u posted

Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
                                Sorry guys, cant make it today. will join you next week if there is any kopi talk.

Wish i was there
                                It's ok bro...I think next week got another kopi session

Great to see you bro! Yes it's really poisonous at THG

got LIVE cam or not? :

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X