Weird Observation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Observation...

Hey, I had this weird observation recently, not sure if you all have the same view as me.

I realised that whenever a man wears a Datejust (especially the half gold one/ Jubilee Bracelet version, etc), it seems as though they look like older/ look like an old man.

But when I observe a woman wearing a Lady's Datejust (same colour scheme, half gold), then don't seem to give me an impression that they look older. I have seen my mom, aunts, and even female friends wearing it, but they don't seem to look older, unlike the men's version.

Does anyone share the same observation as me? Or is it only just me?
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Same lah me too, So I copy same looks like lady's , If i wearing my Datejust I put on some make up and mini skirt. Try Lah

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
      Same lah me too, So I copy same looks like lady's , If i wearing my Datejust I put on some make up and mini skirt. Try Lah
      You stay at Buangkok Green for too long already is it? HAHAHAHAHA :P
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

That is why I change my Two Tone Jubilee Bracelet to leather strap. Scare to see old uncle wearing same watch as mine. (Btw, my two tone Datejust is a gift from my father, an older version some more).

Comment

I think it's just your personal observation. Till to date I still hear people (mostly young ones) commenting that ROLEX watches are more preferred by the older folks and that they saw more old people wearing ROLEX watches than any other brands.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Well it shows that Rolex are for successful man and are not for boys

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              I think it's just your personal observation. Till to date I still hear people (mostly young ones) commenting that ROLEX watches are more preferred by the older folks and that they saw more old people wearing ROLEX watches than any other brands.
              The sport models fit the young adults or even teenagers very well. Of course excluding their full gold counterparts. Which again fit the sporty elders quite nicely.

Comment

It is a perception. Imagine if tomorrow every youngster wearing half or full gold rolex, you will feel it is normal.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X