An Ebay Sale of a Rolex watch which is highly skeptical...Genuine/Fake? yr Say~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    Now there is another rolex with a “one year warranty” paper selling in our garage...
    Wow, can to share the link?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
      Now there is another rolex with a “one year warranty” paper selling in our garage...
      Yeah I Saw that one too...got me thinking for awhile but his papers are original

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by KayzHeiden View Post
        Noww..... I didnt know fake rolex come with papers and even CARD!! Have anyone actually seen the card/papers in real life??? is there different between real card/papers and fake? yeah... one full year warrently on the paper in the auction is dame funny... lol! Actually browsing ebay on sg site locally... there are some other rolex watches such as the GMT master TT look a suspicious too but I wont comment much on that due to just one pic. but look a bit fake to me. All my watches are subs & datejusts, nvm own GMT so I wont know. There are really some daring folks selling non authetic watches on ebay even in singapore. They dare to sell at few thousands and COD~ jajajaa....
        Just go holiday plaza take a look. U can see alot of rolex with full set. Paying extra on top of the asked price can get u the box, cert and card.

Fake cert and card not so well made compared to gen. It can only fool a beginner but not u all here. Haha.

Comment

Careful. Anyone fall victim ?

Comment

Lots of fake in ebay.. pls buy the seller

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X