The Watch Snob - Askmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Watch Snob - Askmen

Any bros out there regularly reads the Watch Snob articles from Askmen.com?

I find his (or maybe their) articles quite interesting. Its for his own sake that he remains anonymous. If not he will be badly beaten up for his unwarranted snobbishness.

That said, I think that most of the time, his opinions are quite accurate (only opinions relating to watch, nothing else). I read them for leisure and take it with a pinch of salt.

Site to the watch snob:

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches/

i would read them with 2 spoons of salt

Originally posted by agong View Post
    I read them for leisure and take it with a pinch of salt.

Site to the watch snob:

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches/

Comment

I love this one:

Question from reader:
      "I don't wear a watch because I don't do things according to others' time. In fact, people do things on MY time, which is whenever I want something done. What do you think of THAT?"

Response
      "I will not respond to this obviously drunken rant from an inbred half-wit but am posting it today just to show readers what I have to deal with on a weekly basis. And people wonder why I am the way I am."

elusive

Comment

Hahaha spent the whole time during my boring lectures to reading the **** that he writes. Pretty hilarious stuffs, and some people really ask stupid questions at times LOL
        "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Love his take on generic movement and exclusivity of watches.

Can't read too much if not hypertension due to high salt intake. Haha..

Comment

It's a nice read, though sometimes you can't tell whether he's serious or not when whacking certain brands

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X