No announcement yet.

Which was the 1st watch when you start posion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember which was the first watch I fell in love with. I wasn't poisoned by THE one watch anyway. I was a "junk collector" who collected anything I deemed as vintage or "collectibles" that could be used or just for decorating the house. Among those junks, were some affordable vintage watches I picked up from club street or clarke quay flea markets. It was only many years after I started work that I could pay for a branded mechanical watch. The first branded watch that I wanted very much but could not afford during those days, was the Omega moonwatch.

Eventually I owned (and flipped) not only the moonwatch but also many variants of the speedy. Just when a dream was fulfilled, I bumped into a forum and got poisoned...
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Alan, I have seen you before...and I think I should let you know this...the watch doesn't do anything for you. It must be a special or magic mirror that you have at home!
      Haha, Mr Pegasi, I am not Snow White lah. Magical mirrors only exist in movies, story books and Woodbridge.

Anyway, me myself, i am contended with my possession (in this case, watches). i am enhancing the look of my watches, by wearing them. and not the other way round.

* we have not met before as I have not joined any GTG yet leh. Hope we will meet up in future's GTGs.
      在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

My very first watch was a Swatch during my schooldays. I worked part time during school holidays. My first branded watch was a Cartier Santos and that was 12yrs back.. Then the poison starts!! Lol

Comment

The first watch that posion me is a PAM.

I still remember the first PAM i bought was a fake PAM during my school days. Without any knowledge in PAM at that time, just found it rather unique with a ear beside. After further research and fallen in love more.. Telling myself i will get a real one when i have the money..

Does this count? lol.

Comment

Yes, it count

We all wear watch from young also cant forget what model

1st watch could be a gift? your 1st impluse buy? your 1st pay? your 1st good watch? your 1st wrong watch (lol) someone hand to you? many reason that so call your 1st watch which have most memory for yourself

Doesnt mean is the very 1st time watch you wear, just which 1st watch that has steal your heart......

Keep the stories go on and keep or share your sentimental memory in this forum

Otherwise, which watch u sold or lost & you keep thinking for it.....that counts too ^^
            past collection
            Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
            Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

rolex

Comment

Besides the usual string of Casio and Alba watches in the earlier years. It was an Ebel that my dad gave me that got everything started. First watch that I bought for myself should be an Omega sea master multifunction

Comment

First auto watch I bought is a watch which I still miss till this day . A Zodiac Super Seawolf

Comment

Poisoned when I got a BALL EMII green diver as a engagement watch from my wife!

Comment

My very first purchase after having started work was Heuer (quartz). It was a PCD one. Those were the days before Tag Heuer. Bought the beauty at the watch shop on the ground floor of Clifford Centre. I still have it though, although it stopped working for a while...

Comment

I got poisoned when coming to this forum. and know some of helpful people.
                        www.facebook.com/SuccessShutters

Comment

my first watch which got me poisoned was a Sinn

Comment

DAYTONA 116519

but till today i haven't buy it yet

Comment

Would a Seiko black monster count?

Comment

Originally posted by Dahawk View Post
                                Would a Seiko black monster count?
                                i think count lah, as long you love the watch is consider poison, Enjoy ok !!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X