Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't bear to see scratches on your watches? This story is for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't bear to see scratches on your watches? This story is for you...

Found this story while cleaning up my archive mailbox. I thought it would be appropriate to share it on this forum...

Once, a man was polishing his new car. His 5-year-old son picked a stone and scratched some lines on the side of his car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench...

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father...With painful eyes he asked: "Dad...when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to his car and kicked it repeatedly. Devastated by his own actions and sitting in front of his car, he looked at the scratches...The child had written 'LOVE YOU, DAD'.

The next day the man committed suicide.

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the later to have a beautiful & lovely life.

Things are to be used and people are to be loved, but the problem in today's world is that, people are used and things are loved...

A timely reminder for myself. Hope you take away something from this story.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

errr..... my watch?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
      luckily i not like that, but my story a bit same but special, i was polishing my kapcai my cat scratched some lines, my wife ask me to beat my cat but i not do that i sayang my cat, but you know what happen next day, i saw the scratched got 4no so bought lah 10 big 10 small, alamk lucky strike now enjoy my DUCATI sayang my cat!

Comment

What an apt story. In chasing our "grails", do not forget and neglect the people that are most dear to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
          luckily i not like that, but my story a bit same but special, i was polishing my kapcai my cat scratched some lines, my wife ask me to beat my cat but i not do that i sayang my cat, but you know what happen next day, i saw the scratched got 4no so bought lah 10 big 10 small, alamk lucky strike now enjoy my DUCATI sayang my cat!
          next time got 4D number, pls pm me
          劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

haha... I was just kidding. Seriously w/o the understanding and love from my loved ones, I will not be able to indulge in such an expensive and luxurious hobby
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

OT. This is a funny story. Why would the man have a wrench in his hand while he is polishing his car? And if he really love his son, why would he want to commit suicide and bring more damage to his child. Should'nt he live on to make up for his child loss and love him more than before?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                OT. This is a funny story. Why would the man have a wrench in his hand while he is polishing his car? And if he really love his son, why would he want to commit suicide and bring more damage to his child. Should'nt he live on to make up for his child loss and love him more than before?
                That's why it is called a story.

Comment

What happen if your child dropped your precious watch?

For me I have no answer until it happens. Hopefully logic & love will over come anger.

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                    What happen if your child dropped your precious watch?

For me I have no answer until it happens. Hopefully logic & love will over come anger.
                    This happen to my old JLC... my boy drop it on the first day of me wearing it when i bought brand new... Im not angry as at the point he drop it... he show my his cute, innocent and sorry look on his face...... I just told him that he own me a JLC watch and have to get me a new one when he started working ...I told my wife that and she burst out laughting.... cos......he's only 5 y/o this year.....
                    Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

Good logic - buy you a new one. Love - he is your son.

Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                      This happen to my old JLC... my boy drop it on the first day of me wearing it when i bought brand new... Im not angry as at the point he drop it... he show my his cute, innocent and sorry look on his face...... I just told him that he own me a JLC watch and have to get me a new one when he started working ...I told my wife that and she burst out laughting.... cos......he's only 5 y/o this year.....

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                        Good logic - buy you a new one. Love - he is your son.
                        bro... I still got to wait for another 20 years before he started working.... by than.. I dont even know would i be still around.... wahaha
                        Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

Well you can start by keeping is ang bo money

bro... I still got to wait for another 20 years before he started working.... by than.. I dont even know would i be still around.... wahaha

Comment

That's a good one.
                            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

You 60yrs old? Your avatar very young.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X