No announcement yet.

What's next????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dun mind a full gold Daytona with bracelet ones thou..... He he he.......

Bro tricolor...... Sky dweller too complicated already.......I prefer a more simple watch with chrono function will be sufficient........he he he

Comment

Haha, in that case, get a Daytona, since it's the quintessential watch that every Rolex collector should have IMO!
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by dammonekind View Post
        Bro Pegasi, no worries.......I very open minded one...... He he he...... Just want some opinion on my "last" watch to get......he he he..... Mine just small collection compare to many bros here....... One mountain is always higher then the other.......he he he....my collection is just bukit timah hill.......
        Usually when you ask such a question, most people would just look at the range of product and say, you have this, this, and this so why not get that?

Or people who own or like a particular model will tell you that is the best.

People who own or have owned most rolex models may share with you a more "objective" opinion but it is still based on what they like which may not be what you like.

So how helpful are those opinions at the end of the day I don't know, but it's still good to share and talk cock talk cock.

I see that you have 3 GMT and 2 DJ in your collection so watch collection (or any other collection) is usually not 1+1=2. We don't normally buy/keep the entire range, some we like, some we don't. You know best yourself especially after having experienced these many different models
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

You are right bro Pegasi, the reason I have started this thread is to hear different views and all replies so far from all of the great bros are quiet consistant. Somehow my fear is that if I jump ship and get a different brand then I may be looking for trouble like what Triton said. He really hits the nails there that makes me just sticking to one brand....he he he

I have learnt alot from this forum and I am still learning from the great gurus here.........

Comment

You are right bro Pegasi, the reason I have started this thread is to hear different views and all replies so far from all of the great bros are quiet consistant. Somehow my fear is that if I jump ship and get a different brand then I may be looking for trouble like what Triton said. He really hits the nails there that makes me just sticking to one brand....he he he

I have learnt alot from this forum and I am still learning from the great gurus here.........
            I have a different view from Mr. Triton, but I guess he is trying to look after your wallet and not speaking from a watch appreciation point of view.

Different brands especially those with great heritage offer some different things/experiences, so it is always good to venture outside the 5 matchsticks. You might eventually come back to stick with rolex and appreciate it more, or there could also be other outcomes

Comment

There is no right or wrong answer to everything as I have learnt......but I know who I am and if I have to venture out to other brands...... There will be no end to it.....he he he......as human as everyone is.......my heart says one thing but my mind says the other.......but I am just too afraid to step out of my five matchstick comfort zone and explore.......hope you know what I mean bro Pegasi....

Comment

There is no right or wrong answer to everything as I have learnt......but I know who I am and if I have to venture out to other brands...... There will be no end to it.....he he he......as human as everyone is.......my heart says one thing but my mind says the other.......but I am just too afraid to step out of my five matchstick comfort zone and explore.......hope you know what I mean bro Pegasi....
                Depending on one's character there can be two types of reaction to costly seduction.

1. don't tough it since I cannot control myself
                2. been there, tried that

You are the first type and I am the second. I used to be the first type but a forum like this makes it very easy for me to transform to the second type, as you can flip a watch very quickly

By the way, I mean watches when I say costly seduction. Don't go "been there, tried that" for every things.

Comment

Whoa........ There is another issue with flipping.......how I ended up so much watches cos I initially tot of flipping it once I get tired of.....but later cannot bear to do it......that is my biggest problem....he he he......

Comment

Ha ha ha.... Well said Hiroki San......kopi time? Sure..... He he he

Comment

Get the daytona eversoe 116505 !

Comment

Dear all whom replied to this thread, thanks a million for the advise and suggestion.... Finally something that smiled on me while trying out all the watches for the past few days........

Latest addition.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X