Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see Hublot King Power Gold there?

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    This sale is not bad..although it's small.

IWC, GO, Piaget, Sinn, Glycine, AP (no ROO), Hublot, Cartier, Chopard, Omega - all going at 50% disc.

Hublot is a good buy...

Harry Winston - 50% discount as well. Unfortunately, they don't have the one i like but maybe they'll bring it out tomorrow?

As usual, long queue in...

Comment

only certain models on certain brands got discount har?

wanted to get a cartier santos but don think it falls under e discount cat...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        This sale is not bad..although it's small.

IWC, GO, Piaget, Sinn, Glycine, AP (no ROO), Hublot, Cartier, Chopard, Omega - all going at 50% disc.

Some were up to 30%... Maybe not all models?
        Or I was wrongly quoted...

Comment

anyone field report from those who been there? care to share? haven't had the time to go down. i assume invitation is not a must right?

Comment

Some brands had very limited choices, and discount for certain brands were about 30%... I didn't manage to stop at every display case as it was getting crowded. Quite a lot of gold watches as someone mentioned.

Apparently they will not be adding any watches for sale.

Comment

yet to head down and hoping to get some field report before deciding

for AP, is it only the Millenary thats on sale?

I know no ROOs but what about ROCs or ROs? thanks!

Comment

any GO panomatic lunar, IWC 7 days or hublot icebang there ?

Comment

there was a 7 days when i was there.

Originally posted by david.tan View Post
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by david.tan View Post
                    There was Big Pilot St Expury when I was there at abt 1130am.

Comment

I am thinking of giving my invite to my fren........do they check IC to make sure you are the one stated on the invite????

Comment

Quite a few interesting iwc's was tempted by the big ingenieur 7-day and the ingenieur chrono flyback. $13k and $14k+ respective. About 30% discount. So I thought no big deal. Decided to give them a miss. But might go back tomorrow. If still there I'll get one of them. Omega 2x ploprof. They seem to be clearing glycine. 1 combat sub stealth there. $900. About $100 cheaper than what I paid for late last year.

A lot of sinns but none really interesting. The u1000 nice but a tad small. Wanted to get u200 white for wife but too ex. Sinn 35% discount.

Glycines more interesting. Bought 2 pieces for a total of $1.7k.

Tere was a huge hublot. A king power or something. Not a fan so didn't bother.
                        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

check pm
                          Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                          I am thinking of giving my invite to my fren........do they check IC to make sure you are the one stated on the invite????
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            there was a 7 days when i was there.
                            Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                            Quite a few interesting iwc's was tempted by the big ingenieur 7-day and the ingenieur chrono flyback. $13k and $14k+ respective. About 30% discount. So I thought no big deal. Decided to give them a miss. But might go back tomorrow. If still there I'll get one of them. Omega 2x ploprof. They seem to be clearing glycine. 1 combat sub stealth there. $900. About $100 cheaper than what I paid for late last year.

A lot of sinns but none really interesting. The u1000 nice but a tad small. Wanted to get u200 white for wife but too ex. Sinn 35% discount.

Glycines more interesting. Bought 2 pieces for a total of $1.7k.

Tere was a huge hublot. A king power or something. Not a fan so didn't bother.
                            aiks... sounds like a good deal, but didn't get invited, gonna miss this time

Comment

I went there around 4pm, no queue, but still a bit crowded inside. They did not ask for any invites leh, but did ask when I made my purchase, luckily I brought mine along.

I would say this round there are some nice pieces (based on my opinion, hor) around, not mainly those gold models:

IWC - pilots, Aquatimer (chrono and non-chrono). There's only 1 left for the AT non-chrono at 35% off, not too bad yeah!

Omega - PO chrono, plenty of Olympics themed Speedmaster and 2 pieces of Seamaster co-axial white dial, and others like Aqua Terra, etc.

Panerai too - but the Ferrari range.

Glycine - as mentioned, clear stock at 50% off

Sinn - quite a good range, no U1, but saw a few U2, UX, etc. Oh the 757/857/656 series all there

Breitling - good range, but I'm not familiar

Also there are Longines, Mont Blanc and others which not really my cuppa.

That's about all I can remember. As some mentioned, not too bad with the range this round, although the scale is smaller.

Have fun guys !

Comment

Hi Guys,

May I ask if there were any Cartier Santos 100 in Carbon or Gold on sale?

Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X