Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Good Lobang in Lee Hwa or Soo Kee propose ring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugoleong View Post
    Just Wonder is women will go for "Carat" instead of "Cutting" ? Or other way round ?
    Carat for sure... But after I brought my fiance to my jeweller she emphasize on cut now.

A smaller well-cut sparkling diamond makes a larger poorly cut diamond looks really bad. Also, larger diamonds tend to look flat and 'fake' if not well-cut, looks like a piece of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by froxen View Post
      Carat for sure... But after I brought my fiance to my jeweller she emphasize on cut now.

A smaller well-cut sparkling diamond makes a larger poorly cut diamond looks really bad. Also, larger diamonds tend to look flat and 'fake' if not well-cut, looks like a piece of glass.
      Thks for the note. im choosing in between of the Excellent cut diamond in 0.6 carat or GIA cut diamond on 0.8 carat

Comment

You may want to check out Tiffany too. I bought from Tiffany for my wife... never regretted it. Think I 'bio' her bling more than she does! haha...

Comment

price difference on a diamond only reflects when it cross the 1 carat mark. for the same colour, carat and cut. a 0.98 and a 1 carat visual difference in size is almost negliable, but its a big jump in the price tag.
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
            You may want to check out Tiffany too. I bought from Tiffany for my wife... never regretted it. Think I 'bio' her bling more than she does! haha...
            i would like to go Tiffany too but no budget. my budget only 7K.

Thanks for the info frm Ms Lucifer as well, i would like to get 1 C but pocket not allow hahahahah.

Comment

Yes. That is so right. Huge jump normally at 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 1.5 & 2.0. The rest if you can afford them, the difference would be neglible for you

On a separate note, my jeweller also advise if you want to get a 0.5 either get a 0.49 or get 0.55. Do not get exactly 0.50 or 0.51 as diamond do contrary to popular beliefs that diamond do not break. Diamonds do get chipped off at times if you knock it hard enough at the right angle. Diamonds are fragile at its edges, so if you lose that 0.01 carat from chipping, it would mean be a huge drop in the value of your diamond.

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
              price difference on a diamond only reflects when it cross the 1 carat mark. for the same colour, carat and cut. a 0.98 and a 1 carat visual difference in size is almost negliable, but its a big jump in the price tag.

Comment

Thank You for all information and it really benefit me and help me to make on the decision as well. Finally i get what i wan (it was burt my budget). Now looking for my propose date .... hahaha.

Comment

Advance CONGRATULATIONS bro! GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Meyson is a good place to check out. bought quite a few diamond items from them. the designs they have are nice and soemtimes exclusive.

above 0.3 carat would have the GIA cert and you can get a good color for your budget of $7k.

Comment

just get T&CO. you won't go wrong !

Comment

those wat excellent cutting, wat rose wat star? cannot see under naked eye. need for what? no 1 take a loupe out.
                        when all the women gather, they only look at size.
                        the color rating, D E F , cannot see the diff also.
                        go taka jewel. cheap like f.
                        my 0.5 carat
                        e or f color
                        vvs2
                        gd cut.
                        with GIA cert.
                        only $1990. they selling over 3k at other shop with the same spec.

btw , women hate taka jewel... crazy 1... all diamond r the sameeeee... no value 1... lol
                        buy a watch u like & please wear it......

Comment

taka offer pretty good price too( THE ONE AT BUGIS). u can get the sales people to find u those with certs and GOOD budget.

Comment

As long as the diamonds got GIA cert to indicate the specifications, it does not matter whether it comes from the "perceived" lousy brand or not, do more leg work to compare to get the best buy.

At the end of day....when the ladies sit together, it's the size of the diamond that matter.
                            - Nobody will examine their diamond with loupe or microscope.
                            - No need to showcase GIA cert ( whether it indeed comes with it or not) also.
                            - No need to even say where the diamonds are purchase from. (even though it comes from "perceived" lousy brand.

Whatever you say, people will take With face value....unless you try to overly brag that it's from Harry Winston, Graff, Van Vleef etc.
                            Him:
                            116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
                            AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X