Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Good Lobang in Lee Hwa or Soo Kee propose ring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Lobang in Lee Hwa or Soo Kee propose ring ?

anyone know are there any good lobang on the Lee Hwa Jewelry or Soo Kee Jewelry propose ring ??

you can go to this shop:
    http://josigems.blogspot.sg/

you tell him the what type of "C" (Caret, clarity, etc) diamond you want, he will look for one for you.

After that you can choose your own design and he custom it for you.

Cheaper then those "shop front" shop.

Comment

I find the diamond industry is one of the most not transparent industry. No two diamonds are the same. The inclusions, The Cs etc. Even if 2 diamonds have 'Triple Excellence'.

Even if a shop says they can 'guarantee' lowest prices, and beat the price if you can find a cheaper one elsewhere, it's BS. They will simply tell u.. 'oh... our diamond cutting is better... more brilliant... the diamond u saw in the other shop must have more inclusions... fluorescence... etc.'
      If you are getting a diamond with a ring, then 'oh.. our ring setting is special and unique... so more exp...'

Comment

Why stick to LW and SK? Go for offer from trusted shop. See this http://singapore-promotions.com/jewe...an-2013-56519/

Comment

Thanks for all bro replied. I did not stick to Soo Kee or Lee Hwa, i did do a research from SK, Citi Gem, Tian Poh, Gold Heart, Soo Kee & Lee Hwa.

SK & Citi Gem the cutting not so good although the price are very impress.
          Gold Heart is a sub-comp on Lee Hwa.
          Then found Tian Poh (Heart on Fire), Soo Kee (Brilliant Rose) & Lee Hwa diamond cutting is nice.

Tian Poh given 10% discount but after discount the price still high.
          Lee Hwa given 10% + 10% discount - price wise meet my budget.
          Soo Kee given 5% + 5% discount.

That is why i finally narrow down to Lee Hwa or Soo Kee.

To gohaj - the discount on the Gold Heart on 50% -75% will not stick on their engangement diamond range

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
            I find the diamond industry is one of the most not transparent industry. No two diamonds are the same. The inclusions, The Cs etc. Even if 2 diamonds have 'Triple Excellence'.

Even if a shop says they can 'guarantee' lowest prices, and beat the price if you can find a cheaper one elsewhere, it's BS. They will simply tell u.. 'oh... our diamond cutting is better... more brilliant... the diamond u saw in the other shop must have more inclusions... fluorescence... etc.'
            If you are getting a diamond with a ring, then 'oh.. our ring setting is special and unique... so more exp...'
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by stepper78 View Post
              you can go to this shop:
              http://josigems.blogspot.sg/

you tell him the what type of "C" (Caret, clarity, etc) diamond you want, he will look for one for you.

After that you can choose your own design and he custom it for you.

Cheaper then those "shop front" shop.
              Thanks Bro, but im still prefer on the more popular brand.

Comment

You may also want to check out Poh Heng. Though they are more known for their gold, their diamonds are quite brilliant too!

When I was looking, I also considered Hearts on Fire. It's indeed very brilliant. They kept saying 'Most Perfect Cut' as if tatooing the words in your brain

Comment

how about Meyson Jewellery?

Comment

If getting GIA certified diamonds, where u get will be the same. Shop around, look at specs of the diamond for comparison.
                    Got the Destinee from Lee Hwa and regretted since. For the price, can get a much bigger stone. So instead of brand name, look at the stone instead. Good luck

Comment

Just Wonder is women will go for "Carat" instead of "Cutting" ? Or other way round ?

Comment

'Carat'

Comment

Just my opinion. Diamond is the most regretful item a guy will ever purchase . Cause they don't have any impressive movement like a watch or car . They don't look big for the price you paid . They don't have resale value . Worst of all, women love it . And they take this as an expression of love for her.

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
                            Just my opinion. Diamond is the most regretful item a guy will ever purchase . Cause they don't have any impressive movement like a watch or car . They don't look big for the price you paid . They don't have resale value . Worst of all, women love it . And they take this as an expression of love for her.
                            Agree on this, but just like most of women will said why u pay so much for ur watch it look all same although I show her Panerai and Omega .... So I think most women will tell tat is diff. Will tell diamond all is diff just like their bag

Comment

Why not check out my jeweller, JannPaul diamonds. Viewing strictly by appt only. You should be able to google their contact off the internet if not just PM me.

I bought my engagement ring and "Si Dian Zhuan" from them. Very much cheaper than LH, SK and etc. Best thing of all, they can customize the rings for you. I think can save more than 30% for the same carat, colour and clarity. But JannPaul diamond cuts are way more fascinating.

I spent almost 2 hours on my first appointment with them. They will educate you a lot about the diamonds specs and etc. Its like a free diamond tutorial workshop.

Ultimately, they are not pushy at all and very helpful. They even did a video for me for my consideration on the diamond type and rendering of my custom settings after my appt. Very professional bunch of people.

Check out 4:50 for the crazy sparkles
                              ()

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X